Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 2179 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 4:23 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets
Help: Male sim saying he's dating his twin brother??
I have twin males in my game, and my sim was supposed to fall in love with one of them, when she goes to hug him, he backs off and says Tiffany found out Bill is in a relationship with Tom.... HIS TWIN BROTHER.

What in the world do I do to fix this? Because there's no romantic options to choose with his brother, and on the relationship tab it just says they're best friends and brothers! Bill can interact romantically with me, but he rejects my sim. Help
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 7:21 PM
Use [MasterController]'s "Intermediate \ Long Term Relationship By Category" on the improper sim, and change their relationship with their brother back to "Friends".

And, if you happen to have used the Photobooth on those sims at some point, that is probably why they were broken to begin with. Install [Overwatch] to stop that from happening in the future.

Find those mods via the link in my signature.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 4:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twallan
Use [MasterController]'s "Intermediate \ Long Term Relationship By Category" on the improper sim, and change their relationship with their brother back to "Friends".

And, if you happen to have used the Photobooth on those sims at some point, that is probably why they were broken to begin with. Install [Overwatch] to stop that from happening in the future.

Find those mods via the link in my signature.

dankeshön! <3

Section jump