Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Katniss Everdeen

by Daphage Posted 23rd Apr 2012 at 7:41 AM - Updated 4th Jun 2012 at 8:29 PM by daphnegirl123

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 1:55 PM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 23rd Apr 2012 at 7:16 PM.
I loved the book, I loved the movie, and I love this sim ! presented so accurately and simply.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 1:56 PM
She looks very unique (pretty too), great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 5:07 PM
Thank you! I think I'm going to try Peeta and Rue next!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 5:49 PM
A Katniss sim for sims 3! Great job! I've always wanted to do her, but I'm very bad at making Sims3 sims...

Thanks I'm looking forward for Peeta and Rue now !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daphnegirl123

Oh yes! Please make them as quick as you can I'm gonna try and make Haymitch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 7:33 PM
OMG, you did a GREAT job with Katniss - I was pretty shocked when I checked here for Katniss a few days ago and found nothing, so this got rid of the shock. Now we need Prim! Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 7:38 PM
Any chance of getting Gale made? Rue would be cool, as would Prim. Haymitch? Maybe. I'd love an Effie too! Thanks for making Catnip :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 8:20 PM
Thanks! I'm working on Rue right now cause she seems easiest, and I'll try the other characters too! Effie..oh boy that would be a challenge, especially her hair style!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 12:30 AM

You better! Thanks for the wonderful simmy
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 2:17 AM
Flawless! In love with this series & this sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 7:24 AM
Well done! I've not seen the movie yet, but, outstanding likeness.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:38 PM
Haha, beautiful!! Maybe her favorite food should have been Stu Surprise (if you have Showtime) because she looved that lamb stew at the Capitol!!

Nice job though... couldn't have done it better myself!! (even thought I'm fairly amateur-ish)
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryV91
Any chance of getting Gale made? Rue would be cool, as would Prim. Haymitch? Maybe. I'd love an Effie too! Thanks for making Catnip :D

Prim! Please make prim, totally!! Prim would be an adorable sim!!

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:57 PM
Ha, thanks! Yeah I don't have Showtime yet!

And Piggypeach, I tried Prim and Rue, but didn't succeed the first time, as children sim are extremely hard to make! Especially with the lack of hair choices. Especially for Rue. I'll probably pick them up again sometime.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 7:39 AM

Oh please make Peeta first! Katniss needs a simmy friend
Great job (:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 1:26 AM
eeek love her!
but i was just wondering if you could make her outfit in the frist scene the W.A. stuff isnt really original but it fits kinda well

Castiel's Voicemail Machine: I... I don't understand... Why do you want me to say my name? (sound of random phone buttons being pushed)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:08 AM
Thanks! I don't know how to make outfits though, sorry. Just sims and houses. And the outfit was the best I had.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st May 2012 at 2:13 AM
Amazing!!!! Isn't a bow needed though? As a needed mesh?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st May 2012 at 3:11 AM
It's just an optional thing, I have a link to the bow and arrow in the thread at the bottom. And thank you!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st May 2012 at 11:33 PM Last edited by redfoxlala : 1st May 2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: clothing option
Thanks! I don't know how to make outfits though, sorry. Just sims and houses. And the outfit was the best I had.

its ok hon i am having trouble finding a way to make furniture
grrrr so time consuming >_<
at least u know how to actially post stuff on mod the sims
i have no freakin idea how to
anyways,
das vadonya
edit! : ooh and Elexis made some really cute boots that look katnissish try useing those!!! hehe u dont have too but u can if u want
btw they are called spring boots
heh i love all her stuff its fantastic!!!

Castiel's Voicemail Machine: I... I don't understand... Why do you want me to say my name? (sound of random phone buttons being pushed)
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#22 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 1:04 AM
Is her face supposed to look like that? I saw the movie, and Catniss did not look like... oh well, I suppose she does look like that in the books.

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 9:50 PM
Yes.. I do think I represented her face pretty accurately, especially with barely any sliders for this sim.. And it's spelled Katniss.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 3:20 AM
Nice job, I like it!
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 9:04 PM
haymitch
Quote: Originally posted by mrsstradlin
Oh yes! Please make them as quick as you can I'm gonna try and make Haymitch
if you do that i would love it because my attempt at it was rubbish (trust me), if you could make a sim in november when catching fire ( hunger games second movie, im totally going to see it!) comes out of finnick odair ( played by sam claflin) and of johanna mason ( jena malone , i think is up for this role) because they are my two favourite non-main characters in catching fire. plus if anyone could do a pose of haymitch being drunk i would laugh my head off because knowing haymitch's character, it would be really funny
Page 1 of 2