Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 8:28 AM
Default A little flirty question
Okay. So I made my first outgoing sim. And like when she sweet talks to a very shy sim. She whistles at her...is that normal? Because if the sim isn't all that shy she performs the sweet talk normally. So her whistling during sweet talk...is that normal?

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 9:03 AM
It's completely normal for very outgoing sims. If they're outgoing enough to fingergun everyone, they're going to sweet-talk with a wolf-whistle.

The Outgoing "sweet-talk" is like the Shy sim "charm": a personality-based animation.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 9:05 AM
Well okay then. I just never seen it. Thank you

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013