Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 11:18 PM
When I saw that most people on this thread thought that Firefighting was their least favorite profession, my heart broke a little . I honestly think that it is pretty fun, but does have some minor flaws, like the areas that the fires are at are a bit obscure. I think that they should be in kitchens and rooms with fireplaces to seem more realistic, not the backyard. I also had this one problem where all of my co-workers were celebrities, and I did NOT want my firefighting Sim to be a celebrity.

Stylist is a guilty pleasure of mine because I made Don Lothario a Stylist and he makes all the female Sims look sleazy and all of the male Sims look like Casanovas. (Don't think I'm a pervert, I just like to set personalities for all of my Sims and anyone who knows Don Lothario knows why.)

The professions in Showtime are honestly my favorite. It truly seems like a rise from poverty to fame because at first it doesn't pay well at all, but give it a little more time and dedication and they become the best careers in the entire game.
Page 2 of 2