Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 981 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 10:08 AM
Default "Go Out" action
Does anyone know, what triggers the uncancellable "Go Out" action on sims, and if there are ways to prevent it from happening?

You invite someone over, and you are about to get "better aquainted" with them, they suddenly jump out of the bed, and run out...
Usually they don't even go home, and you can call them back in, only to get them running out again.

When that action starts appearing, the only way to get them finish what I meant them to do is building a fence next to the bed, so they cannot escape their "destiny", but I wish there was some other way.
Advertisement
'Death, death, death' Until the sun cries morning
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 1:41 PM
Usually this happens if they have something to do, for example a job or a role (bartender etc.), or perhaps if they have low motives and return home to replenish them.

If the sim is an NPC who doesn't have a home in the town then they leave to return off-world.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
RUSH Headlong Flight Performing Arts Award Star Rush OC
Please check out my profile policies before PMing me! Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 5:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Usually this happens if they have something to do, for example a job or a role (bartender etc.), or perhaps if they have low motives and return home to replenish them.

That I would understand, but I have set everyones motives static, and they usually still stay on the lot.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 8:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patu
That I would understand, but I have set everyones motives static, and they usually still stay on the lot.

I think it's there way to say "hey.. i don't wanto do this"

On serious note though:
Only a mod that can change npc's motives might work, using testingcheats to set static will only affect your household i belive.

Section jump