Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 5:05 AM
Ooo! I love this.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 6:26 AM
Yesss I must do this!

01. Favourite pre-made.
Cassandra Goth! I love playing her.

02. Pre-made you dislike.
I never really liked Don Lothario, don't know why.

03. Favourite non-playable.
For some reason it's the Grim Reaper. Always liked them for some reason, even though all they do is come to collect your dead sims.

04. Favourite unpopular or neglected pre-made.
Probably Natasha Una! She's pretty cute and quirky. I also love grilled cheese.

05. Favourite pre-made family/household.
The Brokes and the Goths!

06. Pre-made sim or household you can't get interested in.
The Pleasants and anyone from Veronaville, basically.

07. Favourite and/or least favourite neighbourhood.
PleasantView is my favorite, but I don't really like Bluewater Village.

08. Most intriguing pre-made sim or sim mystery.
The Tricous and Olive's Graveyard have always interested me.

09. Unpopular opinion about a pre-made.
That Angela Pleasant is not a "Goody-Goody" and Lilith Pleasant is not a "Special Snowflake".

10. Favourite fanon.
Hmm, don't really know. Pascal and Nervous being a couple is cute, though.

11. Popular fanon you disagree with.
Nina/Mortimer, it just doesn't sit right with me.

12. Favourite own head-canon that isn't backed up by canon.
That Natasha Una would really love rodents. I have no idea how I came to think that!

13. Favourite canon/canonish pairing.
Mortimer/Bella of course!

14. Favourite crack pairing.
Brandi Broke/Cassandra Goth

15. Most outrageous romance sim, aka who's nailed the most sims in your game.
I don't really know! My sims never really woo-hoo aside from them just trying to have a baby.

16. Pre-made you see as gay, bi, asexual, etc.
Pansexual Circe Beaker and Asexual Nervous Subject thanks bye.

17. Favourite non-romantic relationship.
The Caliente Sisters, aka the baddest b*tches on the street, ahaha.

18. Pre-made who's most like you.
Probably Cassandra Goth, because I'm usually perceived as "Weird" and "Quiet".

19. Premade whose look you like (not necessarily who you think is beautiful).
Cassandra, Brandi, Natasha Una, Circe Beaker

20. Hottest pre-made.
Anyone with the Face Template 18
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 10:59 AM
Mine:

01. Favourite pre-made.
I have three, actually:
- Malcolm Landgraab. I don't know why, since his genes aren't exactly pleasing to me, and his character/backstory is kind of one-dimensional -- but I just do.
- Nina Caliente. Kicking ass in all of my Pleasantview saves since 2005.
- Johnny Smith. He's so nice to everyone and easy to make friends with... well, except if your name is Tank Grunt, that is.

Stephen Tinker. He was the most obnoxious, annoying, stupid premade I've ever played in one of my saves. Wanda was marginally better, but at least she struck me as more generally absent-minded than a downright jerk (who literally died of laziness, and then proceeded to yell at the person who resurrected him). I was so glad for Melody the day she got out of that house.

Fake Bella Goth. I love all the story potential about her. Where does she come from? Why is she here? Does she know who she is? Does she even know who the real Bella is?

Violet Jocque/Rick Contrary. They, along with Natasha, were the saving grace of my first two weeks of rotations in Desiderata.

The Goths, hands down. Yeah, so sometimes I get a little tired of them, but I practically grew up with them - I remember being so exalted about having one family I actually recognized from TS1 at age nine.

The Oldies. I've tried, honestly. And Frances Worthington -- which is so weird, since he's basically the second coming of Malcolm, but it's just so incredibly boring to play him at LFT. Or any of the Academie folks.

Fave: Strangetown/Pleasantview. Pleasantview because I've played it so many times through the years, and I just wrote a long rant about Strangetown here.
Least fave: Veronaville. It's incredibly frustrating how everybody is related by 2nd gen if you don't make an influx of townies and have everyone divert from their intended storylines. The feud is also difficult to keep up in the long run; I like having my sims choose for themselves and then try to incorporate it into the storylines, which basically never works out with Veronaville's initial plot setup.

The Tricou family - almost more so than Bella, which got kind of old after a while.

Tank is actually a teddy bear hidden by a gruff exterior coupled with an explosive temperament and a minefield of insecurities. Going along with his father's ideas and plans is his misguided attempt to make up for their broken family, and he's angry with Ripp for further causing them misery by dividing them apart. Deep down he wishes he could just unify everyone and even make amends with Johnny, but somehow things always go wrong the second Tank opens his mouth.

10. Favourite fanon.
Lucy Burb/Alexander Goth or Skell's interpretation of Dina/Michael. I also have a thing for Don actually being gay ever since SP made him that way in my TS3 Riverview.

Uhh... can't think of any from the top of my head, but Cassandra being all ~special and mysterious~ all the time? I always thought that she had difficulty embracing her eccentricities around other people, which was why she was drawn to Don in the first place - he never made such a big deal of things, making her feel more comfortable around him.

Tybalt, Tank, Dustin, Lilith, Ophelia and Melody Tinker becoming a close-knit gang of friends in the face of the zombie apocalypse (challenge). Or just hanging out at the mall, visiting each other's uni campus, attending each other's weddings (or getting married to each other), and then all moving into the same retirement home as elders.

Johnny/Ophelia and Don/Nina, I think.

Tank and Angela. And oh, Ripp having the biggest unrequited crush on Lilith, who won't give him the time of the day. Man, megahood teen parties were fun.

Don, although he had to pay his share in one save where he wound up with something like 10 simultaneous toddlers that he had to raise alone, pfft.

Don, although definitely not asexual XD In that case, Nervous, maybe?

Buck with any of his brothers, really. Or Ophelia and Jill, who are basically like sisters every time I play Strangetown. (It was only thanks to Jill that Ophelia and Johnny autonomously got back together after a disastrous breakup, once.) Alex and Beau as friends are really cute, too.

Uhh... I can't think of any, haha. Maybe Tiffany Sampson from SSU, I don't know?

Wow, too many to count. I tried to write a list, but it just got too long. So off the top of my head, these are probably my top three:
Male - Don, Ripp, Fricorith Tricou
Female - Bella, Erin, Natasha Una

20. Hottest pre-made.
Ooh, tough one. I would have to go with Ripp, probably. Or Nina. I need to get those two together in some mega/uberhood twist sometime when I get back to TS2. (I've already had one Ripp/Erin, and that was awesome.)
#29 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 2:34 PM
01. Favourite pre-made.
Alexander Goth it's always the shy, quiet geniuses that play stupid who end up dominating the world

Antonio Monty, you serve no purpose!!!!!!!!!

the penguin for sure

Jessica Peterson she's unpopular in game and off game!

Calientes

the Greenmans i detest plant sims

Fave:
Least Fave: Riverblossom hills

Lyla Grunt
who was she really? why did she divorce Buzz? where did she go and how did she end up dead and buried in Specters yard?

Natasha Una has a sexual fetish involving hot dripping cheese and bdsm
That's right i was kinky before fifty shades of grey posers!

10. Favourite fanon.
Fortune &Romance
Pleasantview Diaries

(the fact that everyone has said lilith/angela when that's CANON and not FANON makes me laugh)
In Pleasantview Diaries Dina's portrayal, while an interesting take was definitely very hard to swallow

Anyone resurrected successfully was never actually dead they were held prisoner on some island ala Days of Our Lives. Granted that may be illogical since they didn't age, but personally I can suspend belief only so far. Coming back from the dead and not a zombie is just too odd in my game and supernaturals tend to always play a good focal point!

Daniel/Kaylynn A hard working maid yearning for a family, and aging player who is desperate to reach the top of his career and live in infamy in sports history. A maid's dress that goes the way of a Bill Clinton joke. What's not to love!!!!!!

Mortimer/Don. Once after Don ran away from the wedding as scripted, he rolled a want to dance with Mortimer so I went with it and it turned out to be a fantastic storyline that drew in many of the PV premades.

Don usually....unfortunately....

Edward Sharpe
Mitch Indie
Jason Cleveland (though to be fair he's actually gay at the start anyway)
Castor Nova
Guy Wrightley

Brandi/Dina-Nina brandi doesn't seem the type to hang around with girls like dina and nina yet they're always great friends

None because I can't be copied by some 2-d pixel.

Gunnar Roque has an interesting face as does Jonah Powers

20. Hottest pre-made.
Justin Cleveland as an adult
Inventor
#30 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad

As for the answers to this question, I'm afraid my "answers" are the same as maxon's. I don't play premades, I have no interest in playing premades, and I have no idea (and don't care) who most of them are. So...I feel left out.

Well, here's another pariah, lol.
I honoustly barely know what sims people talk about when it comes to pre-mades.
An extra barrier. In my Dutch game, they all have different names than what's known here. Makes it even more dimlit for me.
I might have played one or two of those pre made families in 'a far past'. They clearly didn't make much of an impression on me, because I do not even know anymore which families. I went on fairly quickly by creating my own sims and breed those.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 5:01 PM
01. Favorite pre-made.

I have a few:

Cassandra Goth - Love her to bits. She seems like such an underdog. After Don dumps her at the alter I always give her a kick-butt makeover and a new attitude. She moves out on her own and takes on the world.

Bella Goth - I play Strangetown Bella as the real Bella. I feel so badly for her. Here she is, alone in a strange town with no memory of how she got there or what happened before that. She’s just trying to find some semblance of a normal life.

Rainelle Neengia - She’s just so stinkin’ gorgeous!

Don Lothario, the womanizing creep. Daniel Pleasant ranks up there, too. And General Grunt is a jerk.

03. Favorite non-playable.

Ron Humble. Come on! The guy, out of the goodness of his heart, give you a free computer in lieu of nothing. He’s awesome.

04. Favorite unpopular or neglected pre-made.

I don’t really know which sims other players consider unpopular. Is Julien Cooke considered unpopular? I usually pull him out of the bin and plunk him down into a neighborhood to play.

05. Favorite pre-made family/household.

Off the top of my head, the DeBateau family, the Goths and the Singles household.

All of Veronaville. It does absolutely nothing for me.

07. Favorite and/or least favorite neighborhood.

Favorite - Pleasantview, Strangetown and Belladonna Cove.
Least favorite - Veronaville, Riverblossom Hills and - while I like a few of the characters in it, I just really haven’t done much with it: Desiderata Valley.

Rainelle Neengia. How did she come to acquire the House of Fallen Trees? And what led to her death?

Not to mention, what exactly happened at the HoFT that led to the deaths of the Tricou family?

That Angela Pleasant is really just a spoiled brat.

Granted, she and Lilith don’t have the best relationship but personally I think they’re both at fault there.

Behind the picture perfect family façade there’s a lot wrong with the Pleasants. Workaholic mother and father with an obvious roving eye. It’s bound to lead to tension in the household.

10. Favorite fanon.

I’m really addicted to Darkest Dawn’s Oceanside Sims tumblr. I love reading about their wacky lives. Not to mention that I’m jealous of how amazing Oceanside looks.

Don Lothario and Nina Caliente are made for each other.

Uh, no.

Nina finally opens her eyes and sees Don for the jerk that he is. She goes on with her life, advancing in the Medical career path - doing better that Mr. Lothario, himself ;P. She changes her ways to become a Family sim or a Knowledge sim (because let’s face it, Nina is no dummy. That girl is smarter than people realize). And she finds herself a cute, sweet, quirky guy that she falls head-over-heels in love with.

12. Favorite own head-canon that isn't backed up by canon.

See #11. :p

13. Favorite canon/canonish pairing.

Two:

Cassandra Goth and Darren Dreamer - They are so sweet together.

Darren is no stranger to loss, himself. I like to think he and Cass kind of heal each other.

Plus, the guy’s been in love with her forever. Silently pining for her while she’s set to marry the town Casanova. I just have to give them a happy ending together. Maybe because I’m a hopeless/hopeful romantic. :p

Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos - Absolutely adorable together.

14. Favorite crack pairing.

Three of them:

Brandi Broke and John Burb.

John moves out after he catches Jennifer cheating. He gets his own place but needs a housekeeper. (He has no time to clean house himself because he’s working in Law Enforcement). So he hires Brandi as a live-in housekeeper, having plenty of room for her and her boys.

He finds himself bonding with the boys and he and Brandi strike up a surprisingly close friendship. Friendship soon leads to love, love to woohoo, woohoo to marriage, chimes and all that good stuff. ;p

Ajay Loner and Bella Goth.

Like I said, I play Strangetown Bella as the real one. Poor thing is just trying to navigate her way through life in this (Strange)town. She ends up running into newcomer Ajay, who seems as out of place in the crazy little burb as she does. It’s not long before they become friends and then lovers. Bella starts thinking about marriage and kids and slowly turns into a Family Sim.

They really are the sweetest pairing. They can’t seem to get enough of one another, it’s absolutely adorable.

Ripp Grunt and Stella Terrano. They met in college and it’s love at first sight for Ripp. He changed his romantic ways for her and they became inseparable.

His father, the General, absolutely hates Stella and has disowned his son, but Ripp couldn’t care less. He’s got the girl of his dreams and he’s the happiest he can remember being since before his mother died.

My CAS in Belladonna Cove, Trey Casanova, is the man when it comes to that. He’s been with about six or seven ladies so far. But he’s not a premade so moving on. . .

Don Lothario’s working on being a close second. His list of conquests include Dina, Nina, Kaylynn Langerak, CAS Claire Charming and CAS evil witch Vaireese Bloodthorne. (Spoiler: That last one is really gonna come back to bite him in the butt. ).

If I had to think of anyone as being gay in my game, it would probably be Nervous Subject. (Though I always play him straight and pair him with Eric Beaker, hehe).

17. Favorite non-romantic relationship.

Brandi Broke and the Caliente sisters. The girls love Brandi to death and just want the best for her. Plus Brandi tries to be the voice of reason for them. More so with money hungry Dina than Nina, who has gotten her act together.

Cassandra Goth. Again, it comes down to that whole underdog thing. Plus I’m quite shy and. . .well, weird, myself. So I can relate, hehe.

Rainelle Neengia. Stinkin! Gorgeous!
Nina Caliente.
Bella Goth
Jennifer Burb,
Lucy Burb (she grows up to be a stunner!)
Kvornan Tricou
The Cordial Sisters

20. Hottest pre-made.

Townie Jason Menon. That man is fine.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 5:47 PM Last edited by Phoenixfire88 : 9th Mar 2015 at 12:22 AM.
Ooooh this is fun!.

01. Favourite pre-made.
Dustin Broke. I just feel sorry for that guy....and then he rolls the want to teach Beau to walk and to have his first kiss with Angela dawwwwww :lovestruc The only pity is that he and Angela tend to produce hideous children.

Don Lothario and Dina "Jerry Lewis Smile" Caliente.

None, don't really care about 'em...

Angela Broke. She's not as bad or brown nosing as people make her out t be.

The Brokes again, as well as the Goths, the Smiths and the Grunts.

Veronaville all the way.

Fav: Strangetown actually...the weird desert town Rosswell ripoff!
least fav: Verona Ville, the horrible Tudor House nightmare.

The "mysteries" in Sims don't really work out and don't really have much depth to them, but I guess Olive Specter and what happened to Lyla Grunt.

The Caliente Sisters really are self-serving, materialistic bitches.

10. Favourite fanon.
Beau Broke is gay.

Angela Broke being a stuck-up brown nosing bitch, Lilith being a " misunderstood individual" the popular belief that the Caliente Sisters aren't materialistic self-serving bitches.

Michael Bachelor aged and died prematurely due to a failed experiment with the Elixir of Life. Nervous Subject collects women's shoes.

Angela Pleasant/Dustin Broke, Bella/Mortimer Goth, Cassandra Goth/Darren Dreamer

Dina Caliente(widowed to Mortimer)/Alexander Goth

Don and Daniel Pleasant

Gay: Beau Broke Bisexual:Johnny Smith, Lucy Burb Asexual: Nervous Subject

Dustin and Beau Broke ^-^

Cassandra Goth? This is a weird question....

Bella Goth (just so iconic) Johnny Smith

20. Hottest pre-made.
Mmmm the Sims re a bit too cartoony to consider them hot imho...Johnny Smith is hot as an adult I guess...

....so says the Phoenix! ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Inventor
#33 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 6:55 PM
A bias warning: while I've played all the pre-made 'hoods and subhoods as they appeared, I later gradually abandoned them and played only the ones I made. Pleasantview is the only pre-made one that I am playing ATM.

01. Favourite pre-made
Vidcund Curious. He's got the looks, he's got the brains - and what a character!.

Not one but a whole family, the Tinkers - racist stereotypes all of them.

The Grim Reaper, the only decent one we've ever had.

None of the playables is neglected in my games so it has to be a townie. I'd say Meadow Thayer.

The Newsons - they stick together, no matter what. The Goths are also pretty good at that.

The Picaso family. I could never get them off the ground.

Favourite; Pleasantview.
Least favourite: Veronaville. From the very first I could not figure out what I was supposed to do with it. Improve on Shakespeare? Get Romeo and Juliet married and and let them have a dozen kids? They are far better off dead, if you ask me.

Who killed Skip and Bella, and why. Not a very big mystery, though.

You mean my opinion? Easy: the Strangetown Bella is much too bland - not surprising since she's just an impostor.

10. Favourite fanon.
I've never read any fan fiction - I did not even know it existed before I came across this thread. No opinion possible.

Same as above.

What "canon"? Where is it defined? - Anyway, my games go the way they want to, within some basic rules, as few as possible. Some of the results are interesting and some not, but I really have no favourite.

Chester Gieke and Lisa Ramirez. Just getting them together and seeing them flirt for the first time is worth setting up their subhood.

Anything with Nervous Subject as one of the partners.

Madame, by definition, but since that's her profession she could hardly be called outrageous. Not sure otherwise - probably Don.

Garrett Newson is the only gay in the first generation; Dina is bi; nobody is really asexual, although some (e.g. Alexander) are late bloomers.

Cassandra and Alexander.

None looks like me. Character wise, I try to model myself on Vidcund so it's the other way around, but whatever.

Dora, Sharia and Tommy Ottomas, Gabrielle Newson.

20. Hottest pre-made.
Quite a few are good looking but I would not call any of them "hot". I guess Georgia Newson comes the closest, and she sure knows it.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 10:24 PM
01. Favourite pre-made.
Brandi Broke. She’s been my favourite since I started playing.

I don’t really dislike anyone…

Whoever delivers the groceries…

Lyla Grunt. I think she’s pretty and interesting, even though she’ll corrupt my hood…

Broke, Tricou and Patel.

I think I’m interested in anything I play with.

I don’t play Riverblossom nor Desiderata. I don’t like them…

Bella Goth and Olive Specter.

Skip Broke was killed (is that unpopular?)

10. Favourite fanon.
Don’t really car about fanon.

Same as above.

I don’t really know…

Bella/Mortimer and Cassandra/Darren.

Dustin/Lilith.

Nina Caliente.

Don’t know.

Brandi/Beau/Dustin. They are really close and I think they're all putting their best efforts to try to overcome Skip's death.

Anyone from the Curious family, since I’m curious and smart.

Melissa Sims; Lyla Grunt; Bella Goth; Meadow Thayer; Rainelle Neengia

20. Hottest pre-made.
If it wasn’t for the corruption, Lyla Grunt.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 11:31 PM
01. Favourite pre-made.
Brandi Broke, she's so sweet and tries so hard to take care of her sons. Also Curious brothers, because they're so interesting.

Gunnar Roque! I think he's the only one I really hate. He's so annoying, and also ugly.

I love Kaylynn Langerak! Though I usually move her in and make her playable.

I don't know which ones are considered unpopular... But I don't see people talking about Natasha Una a lot? I quite like her, her grilled cheese aspiration is, well, interesting.

I love the whole Curious-Smith family, so all the Curious brothers, the Smith family, and Chloe and Lola from Singles household. (Can you tell I'm really into the alien theme?)

Ottomas family, Aspir family, Ramaswami couple, Ajay Loner, Geoff Rutherford... I don't hate them or anything, but they're quite boring. I do play them though as I play everyone in rotations.

I love love love Strangetown! I actually like all neighborhoods but I guess if I had to choose I would say Desiderata Valley is the most boring one. Also Veronaville if it's played as a standalone neighborhood because it only has 3 families, so it lacks versatility, but it's alright as a part of a Megahood which is how I play it.

All the Strangetown stories! I like to think about what happened to the people who are buried in Olive's garden, how Nervous Subject ended up with the Beakers - and also what they have done to the poor guy, the Curious brothers' scientific experiments, the strict training the Grunt kids have to endure and how Buzz got to be like this (probably because of his wife's death?), and the "idyllic" lifestyle of the Smith family who try to fit in so hard despite being, well, aliens

I don't know much about popular and unpopular opinions... But hmm... I quite like Dina Caliente? I think there's more to her than just the golddigger. I'm playing Mortimer + Bella this time around but if often like to play Mortimer + Dina. I also don't enjoy playing Ottomases all that much, but I think there's a real mix of opinion on Ottomases. And I don't think the premade YAs at the 3 premade universities are at all boring!

10. Favourite fanon.
I don't know?

I don't like pairing up Don Lothario and Nina Caliente most of the time. I like to think of them as types who just sleep with everyone, including each other, but they're not anything special to each other. Also like I said before about Dina Caliente, I think there's another side to her, besides just trying to catch rich old men.

Aliens are trying to take over the world by populating it with aliens until most of the population is at least part alien. To achieve this, they're on a lookout for Sims who are interested in science and similar as 'hosts' for the babies - as they believe they will foolishly believe it's some sort of a gift and a scientific miracle and take excellent care for these alien babies, who would otherwise be outcasts in the Sim society. So they kidnap them and impregnate them with special alien technology. They try to breed as many alien babies in the world as possible. Then it's the mission of these alien babies to reproduce with other aliens or Sims to make as many alien babies as possible until aliens outnumber Sims and take over the world! PT9 Smith though, after a short career in 'pollinating' for the alien government, actually fell in love with a human (Jenny) and didn't approve of this evil plan - so he came to Earth on his own and married her, and they raise kids of their own together, but instead he teaches his children love for everyone, alien or Sim I actually did this in one of my old Megahoods. After reading this thread through, I see I'm not the only one who came up with a similar idea

Pascal Curious + Nervous Subject, Darren Dreamer + Brandi Broke, Puck Summerdream + Hermia Capp...

Is this like non-typical pairing or something? If it means what I think it means, I like Consort Capp + Dina Caliente... And there's another thread on MTS2 about Megahood pairings where I posted my favorite couples.

Heather Huffington from Sim State University sorority really got around in my last Megahood.

I love Pascal Curious + Nervous Subject as a gay couple. Also right now in my Megahood, Lola Curious and Kristen Loste are a lesbian couple but I don't always play them as such - sometimes they are straight. And many of the romance Sims sleep with whoever they can get, no matter the gender.

Dustin Broke usually takes really good care of his younger siblings, I love that. Also usually many of the students that live together in either dorms or Greek houses become good friends for life.

Tara Kat maybe? I really really love cats.

Chloe and Lola Curious, Dina and Nina Caliente, Stella Terrano... I guess I'm really into alien genes, even if many generations ago

20. Hottest pre-made.
Chloe Curious, with a little makeover. Green skin and red hair? And a pretty face? I love it
Page 2 of 2