Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 1942 times. | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: answered
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 6:40 PM
Default Can't Find Custom Skin
I've downloaded several custom skins, but when I go into the game, they're no where to be found. When I click on the skin button, the only one that's there is the standard one. I'm confused!

For The World Is Hollow And I Have Touched The Sky...
Advertisement
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#2 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 7:04 PM
The only one? There are four EA skins - are you really only seeing one, or do you just mean that there aren't any extras?
Did you make sure that the skins you downloaded are non-defaults? Have you tried scrolling through the skin dots with your mouse wheel?

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 8:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterider
The only one? There are four EA skins - are you really only seeing one, or do you just mean that there aren't any extras?
Did you make sure that the skins you downloaded are non-defaults? Have you tried scrolling through the skin dots with your mouse wheel?

Oh...dear...Lord...do I feel stupid now...lol.

I wasn't aware that you could scroll down. Thanks, and sorry for the incredibly stupid question.

For The World Is Hollow And I Have Touched The Sky...

Section jump