Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eyescapes in 20 shades

by boringluz Posted 4th May 2012 at 9:09 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th May 2012 at 11:16 PM
Very beautiful eyes set that I already tested. I confirm that all come out great. It's a little sad that there are no brown, chestnut eye colour. I hope you will provide a little more. Thanks !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th May 2012 at 11:42 PM
Gorgeous colours. As someone with blue-green eyes that have a flicker of yellow, this help to perfect my 'me' sim Thank you so much. They work beautifully.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th May 2012 at 4:53 AM
MAXIS EYES Has done it lazily... I LOVE THIS!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th May 2012 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liza495
Very beautiful eyes set that I already tested. I confirm that all come out great. It's a little sad that there are no brown, chestnut eye colour. I hope you will provide a little more. Thanks !

I hope to get some more up soon
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th May 2012 at 10:32 AM
Very nice.. I like it !!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th May 2012 at 8:19 PM
Nice set but the browns are a little on the orange side, it would be nice to have more natural tones of brown, like earth, bark, chestnut, etc. That's the only nitpick I have about these.

Good job though, they are really nice!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th May 2012 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 101ita
Nice set but the browns are a little on the orange side, it would be nice to have more natural tones of brown, like earth, bark, chestnut, etc. That's the only nitpick I have about these.

Good job though, they are really nice!

Like I said in my post above, I'd like to get some more browns as well. I'll go hunting for good pictures later today.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th May 2012 at 3:48 PM
i can only say that they are gorgeous. makes every sim that wears them look incredibly beautiful !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:12 AM
These are quite pretty. Did you ever add to the browns? I'm also curious about what the one above "Tawny" is called...I can't read it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 5:12 PM
Bright and beautiful! Love 'em! Thank you!
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 4:37 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 5:30 PM
thank you very much.So beautiful