Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

kaede - 10x10 starter

by farfalle Posted 29th Apr 2012 at 3:28 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2012 at 7:51 PM by farfalle

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 3:35 PM
I would love to download this, but I don't have Showtime.

Is the house still mostly intact if I decide to download it without the Showtime content, or would an overhaul be needed?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 4:28 PM
I was wondering to for the 1st comment i don't have latenight but I have showtime
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 6:36 PM
i used showtime for all the windows, most of the plants, the coffee table by the couch, and the bed upstairs. it would be some work (as in "more than 5 minutes, less than 20") to replace everything, but definitely feasible. hudy777design's modernline window set could reproduce the windows, and both lemoncandy and porphyria259 have some great plants to use in place of showtime's.

i used late night for the toilet/sink in both bathrooms, and the majority of the lighting. those are more easily replaced, and the game might even turn them into acceptable base game replacements and you won't have to do anything. (small chance, but still!)

unfortunately, i can't guarantee the house will still be a starter if you don't have late night or showtime (especially showtime; it introduced a lot of stuff that both looks good and is super cheap), but it's usable.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 10:26 PM
okkk thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st May 2012 at 12:39 PM
nice job for a starter home, it's funny how bloated most lots are especially the EA default ones. Like the 60x60 2br/ba ones it's a waste of space imo
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th May 2012 at 6:48 PM
Thank you for this lovely house, nice to see an affordable lot that doesn't look very grungy and is procreation-proof too. My sim enjoys living here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 1:34 PM
Thanks for this little house. A very nice Adding to my world.