Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Awkward Moments - A Pose Pack

by Kaleeko Posted 1st May 2012 at 3:34 PM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
1978 gallons of pancake batter
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st May 2012 at 3:39 PM
These are really your first poses? They're awesome! I don't even have any need for poses, nor do I use them, but I'm going to add these to my favorites anyway.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st May 2012 at 3:48 PM
Great job! These will be so useful for my storytelling. It's so hard to find poses (or standard EA interactions) that portray these kind of realistic, day to day kind of moments. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st May 2012 at 3:49 PM
These are great! Thank you! And your sim is pretty, too. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st May 2012 at 4:02 PM
Really cute
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st May 2012 at 4:26 PM
These are really, really cute and nicely done, good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st May 2012 at 4:49 PM
These are great poses, they made me smile! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st May 2012 at 5:06 PM
These are really cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st May 2012 at 5:23 PM
Thank you so much
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st May 2012 at 6:35 PM
These are adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st May 2012 at 8:29 PM
these are great and truly a breath of fresh air from regular "oh here's another batch of 20 fashion model poses" sets. I hope you can keep making more funny/casual poses like these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st May 2012 at 10:18 PM
thanks for these! They are cute funny and different. They remind me of Being Erica :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st May 2012 at 10:20 PM
Wow! wonderful set! Thanks! These are cute and really different of all these fashion poses :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st May 2012 at 10:30 PM
These are awesome poses! OMG! So cute and so useful I cannot believe this is your first set!!! You have GOT to make more you are now one of my favorite creators!!!! I don't know if I can say thank you enough! Great job!

I kinda giggled when you said "these aren't perfect" since that's kind of the whole point of them. But pose-wise, clipping-wise, weird joints etc, they are beyond "perfect" and just fab!

Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st May 2012 at 11:05 PM
These are perfect! Definitely make more!
And amazing for storytelling (which I do a lot of :D)
Thank you! n_n
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st May 2012 at 11:06 PM
This are awesome I been looking for a pose pack like this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd May 2012 at 12:20 AM
LOL These are awesome! This is your first try? It looks mighty good to me, good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd May 2012 at 4:33 AM
Awesome! Your sim and the poses are very cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd May 2012 at 6:11 AM
Freaking gorgeous, babe. Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd May 2012 at 10:22 PM
LOL, that's funny- she's like a teen that reads all them magazines that say "Who's the perfect guy for you?" or "Are you the perfect girlfriend?" My friend's goin' through that stage.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd May 2012 at 10:23 PM
I love these! We need more realistic poses especially for storytelling. It's tedious having to manipulate and edit shots just to get something close to what you have in mind. But these I can just slap on and get the job done! Thanks a trillion!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd May 2012 at 10:10 PM
Ahhhh, these are amazing <3 Great job Kaleeko (: Definetly using these ALL the time n.n
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd May 2012 at 11:41 PM
I don't download poses (happened to see this while browsing), but I decided to drop in and say that I find these very nice/funny.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th May 2012 at 9:04 AM
I Love Your Girl Sim!! Can You Upload Her, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th May 2012 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noname310
I Love Your Girl Sim!! Can You Upload Her, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee??

I'll be sure to add her download link to the CC list later--but for now, here's the link to her: http://kaleekalo.tumblr.com/post/22...lender-what-you
(She's a teen in this, though, so you'll have to age her up if you want her as an adult. )
Page 1 of 2