Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2012 at 2:28 AM
Hi to Everyone
Hi everyone I'm kimorasosexy and I've been a sim player for about 5-6 years now starting with Simcity and then to Sims 2. This is my only addiction and the best one ever. I 've been a member of MTS since Oct 2011 so I am a newbie and must say that for every issue I've had a solution has always been found here. I never have to worry about getting viruses or malware from browsing the site or when downloading from here. The standards, rules and guidelines are awesome. To the owner(s), staffers, creaters of this site you are appreciated by me a million times over for all you do. This site ROCKS......

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd May 2012 at 9:31 AM
Hi! Welcome to MTS, so sexy~~! ^^

Hey there! :)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd May 2012 at 9:20 PM
Hai! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2012 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Hai! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice stay

Thank you I love this site and am looking forward to meeting many new sim players.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th May 2012 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haricots
Hi! Welcome to MTS, so sexy~~! ^^

Thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th May 2012 at 2:53 PM
First post on this account! Woo!
I've actually been a lurker here since, well, 2009 (SCREW actually playing the Sims 3 normally, that's so... normal *bricked*) but I kind of forgot all information to my old account...

But yeah. I agree with everything you said there. This site is downright amazing!
And welcome to MTS!~ Like everyone else here said, I really hope you enjoy your stay. Which you are, so that's good.