Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2012 at 6:22 PM
Default Seeking Info/Help for "MATY" Forums
1.) I cannot register, so please do not suggest that I go to the MATY forums and ask them. If I could, I would. (However, if you know what I'm doing wrong, that information would be welcome.) Every variation I try tells me I am a spammer. I have tried changing my email, my user name, my answers. I have looked up answers on four different google searches. I have tried to register today and several times over the previous few years. I simply cannot register.

2.) If anyone here is registered on the MATY forums, could you PM me? I have a request I want to make for AwesomeMod that I've been wanting for a few years now. This is important to me.

Thank you.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th May 2012 at 6:27 PM
You are trying to register here right? The homepage is just a gag joke.

I'm not registered there myself but I see no reason that you should be unable to register.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th May 2012 at 6:39 PM
I'll play nice.

If you can't register, then you shouldn't be on MATY.
Site Helper
#4 Old 4th May 2012 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iryl
I have a request I want to make for AwesomeMod that I've been wanting for a few years now. This is important to me.
Why bother with PM? Why not tell us and perhaps Pescado will read it and decide it's a great idea. After all, he shows up here and posts on occasion, especially when it's AM-related.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th May 2012 at 9:56 PM
Why are you asking for help from MTS about a completely unaffiliated site? Also, the question really isn't that hard.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th May 2012 at 10:01 PM
Or you could just PM him directly on any of the various other sites, including this one, that he uses.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
#7 Old 4th May 2012 at 10:03 PM
I'm kind of curious to see what this super awesome feature idea is though.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th May 2012 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zokugai
I'm kind of curious to see what this super awesome feature idea is though.

Removal of the green BO smoke blowing through the 'hood?

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#9 Old 4th May 2012 at 10:26 PM
All public free emails are banned from registration on MATY. Completely made-up and fictitious emails, however, are not. If for some reason you actually wish to receive email, you can change it after registation. This policy has proven very effective at deterring spammers because spammers don't want to put in fake emails because most sites actually bother to verify it, and, like you, can't read the directions which specifically say to just make some shit up. Because I don't really want your email, and I know how easy it is to just fabricate disposable emails since I do it myself constantly, so I know email verification is totally worthless and a waste of server resources and everyone's time.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: We do not provide support for other sites.