Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Demento - Horror Pose Set

by Eternila Posted 6th May 2012 at 8:30 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2012 at 6:22 PM by Eternila

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th May 2012 at 9:41 PM
Nice! You're churning these things out like a machine!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th May 2012 at 10:43 PM
That game made me so mad. Fiona was such a wimp, and the male oriented “fan service” left me continually disgusted. That said, these poses are still quite welcome and are awesome. I do love survival horror poses.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th May 2012 at 11:44 PM
these are really cool! thank you, just what I needed
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th May 2012 at 12:00 AM
Amazing!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th May 2012 at 2:08 AM
I love Haunting Ground! These are perfect for my Fiona and Hewie sims. :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th May 2012 at 2:18 AM
Absolutely wonderful poses! Fiona is my most loved female character throughout all the games I have ever played and Hewie made me even get a dog like him. Thank you for these poses

Quote: Originally posted by Mouse
That game made me so mad. Fiona was such a wimp, and the male oriented “fan service” left me continually disgusted. That said, these poses are still quite welcome and are awesome. I do love survival horror poses.

Such hate I always hear towards Fiona from females. Merely because she was a scaredy-cat and not the tough girl and happened to be an eye-candy for men. Talk about feminists issues. No girl says much against when a guy in a game is for female "fan-service".

~Perfectionist, Workaholic, Friendly, Artistic, Good sense of humor~
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th May 2012 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Mallow-
No girl says much against when a guy in a game is for female "fan-service".

I suppose that you have never met a downright prude before, but now you can say that you have. “Fan-Service,” for either gender, sincerely disturbs me. You would be wrong to think that I would stay silent in my convictions. I believe that a truly epic game has no need to employ fan-service. It should stand on its own merits.

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th May 2012 at 8:00 AM
Thank you guys
And yes, Fiona was a little annoying. She was such a scary-cat I wonder how she managed to get through all of this without constantly vomiting and falling unconscious (well, not most of the time).
And if she could climb up an ice statue or whatever that thing was, constantly climb annoying ladders, being chased 24/7 by stalkers - how couldn't she climb the castle gate? I mean, if Fiona can climb that ice statue that probably has spikes all over it, a little wall won't stop her. Well, her logic
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th May 2012 at 3:04 PM
My only problem is that she doesn't look very...scared.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th May 2012 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnimaSeverem
My only problem is that she doesn't look very...scared.

Hm. How exactly is she doesn't look scared? She might be trying to be brave, but on the inside nobody knows how terrified she is
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th May 2012 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mouse
I suppose that you have never met a downright prude before, but now you can say that you have. “Fan-Service,” for either gender, sincerely disturbs me. You would be wrong to think that I would stay silent in my convictions. I believe that a truly epic game has no need to employ fan-service. It should stand on its own merits.

Working in a game industry I have come to realize how putting a hot guy or a hot woman into a game-no matter if it would be epic without them-will raise the selling rates highly, rather than not having them. Perhaps I have not met a prude like you, or how you put it, but this is just how it works.

Oh D3N, You should consider making poses for Hewie too

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th May 2012 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -Mallow-
Oh D3N, You should consider making poses for Hewie too

I would make them, but how can a dog pose?! :D
Besides I hate using Blender lmao
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th May 2012 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by D3N1ZFTW
I would make them, but how can a dog pose?! :D
Besides I hate using Blender lmao

Very well trained dog, that is how I have seen poses done lately for animals therefore I thought it is possible now. Anyhow thank you again for these poses

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th May 2012 at 10:46 PM
Ok, I LIKE THESE.SO WHAT ABOUT THE RUNAWAY POSE DID U DO THIS ALREADY ,AND THE SCREAM LOOK ,POINT UR FINGER ,TELL SOMEOME TO COME NEAR ,ELBOW ON THE KNEE WITH BUT OUT .HEE SOMETHINGS I HAD NOT SEEN OR MISS.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th May 2012 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candiyams
Ok, I LIKE THESE.SO WHAT ABOUT THE RUNAWAY POSE DID U DO THIS ALREADY ,AND THE SCREAM LOOK ,POINT UR FINGER ,TELL SOMEOME TO COME NEAR ,ELBOW ON THE KNEE WITH BUT OUT .HEE SOMETHINGS I HAD NOT SEEN OR MISS.

Uh. What
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th May 2012 at 11:27 AM
how will I get that into my game??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th May 2012 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soori
how will I get that into my game??

First, extract the package file from the .rar file (which you must download).
Second, put the .package file in Mods/Packages
Third, load your game, go in buy mode and get a pose player (which you must download)
Fourth, click on the pose player, click on 'Select from List' and find the poses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th May 2012 at 12:08 PM Last edited by coolvida : 27th May 2012 at 6:38 AM.
omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the boots are serah's boots from final fantasy XIII and XIII-2. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
please tell me were did you get the from?your own creation maybe?wow plz tell!!!!!!!
BTW nice pose!love it! :lovestruc
and the first pose kida reminds me of serah too...like when she is doubting something/someone/or something that she should do or not!
anyways thanks for sharing! :lovestruc :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th May 2012 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolvida
omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the boots are serah's boots from final fantasy XIII and XIII-2. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
please tell me were did you get the from?your own creation maybe?wow plz tell!!!!!!!
BTW nice pose!love it! :lovestruc
and the first pose kida reminds me of serah too...like when she is doubting something/someone/or something that she should do or not!
anyways thanks for sharing! :lovestruc :D

The boots are by Ace Creators, I thought I listed them out in the credits?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th May 2012 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by D3N1ZFTW
The boots are by Ace Creators, I thought I listed them out in the credits?

oh yeah!sorry! iwas to exited i forgot to look in the credits!!!!!!sorry!
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 1:23 AM
I always loved Haunting Ground. Been waiting (and praying) for this for a very long time now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 2:18 AM
Gosh, your sims are so pretty XD thanks for uploading
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 9:45 AM
Was quite enjoying this, then I read the rapist 'joke'.

'Have you ever been chased?'

Yes, in fact. I have been.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#25 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 6:32 PM
BluDemon, I'm sorry you were offended by the description. You will see that Eternila has altered the description in the meantime. I assure you that it was not meant as a joke and he didn't mean to offend anyone either.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Page 1 of 2