Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 2577 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2012 at 3:12 PM
Default On fire
No, seriously, my sims just caught on fire. WTF?? She was doing a sing-a-gram and a fire just randomly started on her back!! I didn't know what was going on and I couldn't get her to water fast enough so she died. I quit without saving cause I'm not ready to be done with her. WTF is going on?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th May 2012 at 3:44 PM
I heard the celebration sing-a-gram has a chance of causing a sim to go on fire. At least that's what I read somewhere when I lurked around several sites for singer career tips.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2012 at 4:40 PM
Yea, It happened again and she fell on the little singagram music box and then caught on fire. That's crazy. Why would they do that?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th May 2012 at 4:53 PM Last edited by Generis : 6th May 2012 at 6:32 PM.
Call it an Occupational Hazard.

Just try and level up to unlock the other sing-a-gram opportunities... Sing for tips until you get the other types of sing-a-grams, so you would have less chances of having to perform a flammable celebration sing-a-gram.

In the meantime, just enjoy the stupidity of rising up the ranks from lowly sing-a-gram singer

I mean, the singers performances generally do not have the embarrassed moodlet fail or fire hazards the way magicians or acrobats performances do, so this is their equivalent drawback: embarrassing and sometimes, hazardous sing-a-grams

EDIT: Try to improve the hidden singer skill to decrease the chances of hazards or fails from sing-a-grams. Perform for tips will raise career performance and the skill itself. I don't know what other things can increase this, but you can try practicing songs, which doesn't seem to raise career level but I guess will improve the hidden skill. I made my sim sing 'one gray day' often and he never caught on fire during his low level days so that may help...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th May 2012 at 3:22 AM
Haha. One heck of an occupational hazard. I've been having her just do gigs every other day. She's making more money that way anyways.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th May 2012 at 3:26 AM
I've never even heard of this happening until now o.o

My singers all just go from sing o gram to sing o gram and I barely pay attention, none of them have come home singed so I don't know...
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2012 at 3:51 AM
I remember in TS1 there was a load of hazards in doing anything so it's just funny to me. And in TS2 with the murphy bed . . . hahaha.

Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
I'm a girl. Angie. Or DS for all of you lazy shmucks out there. You know who you are.
Quite possibly the owner of the largest TS2 downloads folder on this site. Last count: 75 GB
Scholar
#8 Old 8th May 2012 at 8:06 PM
The Celebration sing-a-gram involves fireworks. Makes sense.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.

Section jump