Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 54 (Who?), Viewed: 12544 times.
Page 3 of 3
Mad Poster
#51 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McChoclatey
I don't have a problem with it--my mom does. She feels it's too complicated; that they changed the way it works too much. And plus her computer's slow, so she refuses to use amazon. She wanted me to look up other sites where she can just 'click and buy' so to speak, but as you can tell, there are barely any sites left that have the Sims 2. My mom doesn't like Ebay, most store sites don't have the base game, and most stores don't sell the Sims 2 either over by where I'm at.
Talk to her again about Amazon, it really is easy and it's one of the few reliable places left for finding Sims 2 games. I just bought three Sims 2 stuff packs for $30, including the price of shipping, and they were shipped within a few days. That's $10 a pack - not a bad deal at all, and they were all new.

Also tell her that if she gets an Amazon credit card (it's a Visa), all the purchases earn bonus points that can translate to more free stuff at Amazon. It's a good deal, but wait until they offer it with a gift card. They do that regularly to get people interested in the card and it's worth a nice amount, although I'm forgetting how much now - maybe $25? It's enough to buy another game.

When I make an Amazon purchase, I bundle them together so that I spend the $25 minimum to get free shipping. They have so much at Amazon, it's easy to do. I tend to do all of my Christmas shopping through them.

" Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." -Dalai Lama
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 3:34 AM
One of my friends gave me mine for a birthday present, she bought me in a taobao agent, seems called buychina. I even don't know what it is at first. Then I like it very much.
Top Secret Researcher
DELETED POST
5th Sep 2012 at 3:56 AM
This message has been deleted by Fivey.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 6:46 AM
Origin/EA (origin.com) has all of the Sims 2 games in collection packs thru Apartment Life as digital downloads. If you contact them by phone (number on the site) you may be able to get some of them as disc and they give you 1 or 2 games at no charge.
Scholar
#54 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 12:38 PM
Do you have a Half Price Books store in your area? The one that I went to had all of the Stuff Packs (except for the Holiday one) for about $10+ apiece.

My CC creations, updated September 13, 2014.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 3:39 PM
I just bought the Stuff Packs on Amazon and also half.com (which was recommended here somewhere -- its part of ebay)
Test Subject
DELETED POST
5th Oct 2013 at 7:49 PM
This message has been deleted by animekitten42.
Page 3 of 3

Section jump