|Search this Thread|
|11th May 2012, 04:45 AM||Critiques and advice for a "real" sim im working on? #1|
hiya, i just started creating a sim of my boyfriend tonight, and id like some feedback and advice
soo it looks awful. yeah, i know. i have all of the slider slots filled up so id rather not use and extras, but im open to mods and other downloads to help me improve
thanks in advance!
|11th May 2012, 05:43 AM||#2|
how did you get the skin so shaded and dark? is it the /what skin tone are you using?
the first skin capital sims released would actually be fitting to use to suit his type of realism. * give link later*
he reminds me of gaming character mass effect 2, in a good way because I like the game and the graphics/art.
In order for me to give you proper feedback, we need a side by side comparison. later on it would best to take pictures in game.
|11th May 2012, 06:01 AM||#3|
im using this skin: http://www.modthesims.info/d/470660
ill try to upload a comparison pic asap, i an try to get some clearer pictures of the person tomorrow if that would be better
EDIT: here's the side by side pic
|11th May 2012, 05:58 PM||#4|
very good base
-his head needs to smaller . it might be harder to do without custom sliders. try fiddling with the head width.
-adjust his neck width, you can do this by trying to increasing his muscle size for now
- also increase his body fat slightly
- I can tell ,even by the create a sim head shot, that the sim body is way to skinny compared to his. try adjust the body sliders in general
- his cheekbones are too curved, you need to reduce the shape
- his chin is too pointy, decrease the chin height
- and where is his stubble?
- his nose tip needs to be scaled slightly bigger and his whole nose needs top be rotated up
- bring his eyebrow rotation down ( his top part of his brows needs come downwards)
- his eyes are too big,scale them smaller'
-rotate his eyes down slightly
- bring out his eye depth and face profile alot more
-increase his eye socket height
- his eyes needs to be spaced out slightly more
- his mouth is pretty goOd but you need to make it ever slightly less wide , I think
- his nose bridge is good too
- bring his jaw width out more by the tiniest amount if you can
|12th May 2012, 12:50 AM||#5|
Thanks for the suggestions, ill try them out now . T just deleted my head slider today though :/. I used a height slider instead (because he's tall). I'll try to reinstall it. Do you have any suggestions for a better skin tone? The one I'm using doesn't seem "right" for a real Sim.
|12th May 2012, 03:13 AM||#6|
i made the changes you suggested, the stubble made a HUGE difference!