Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2012 at 12:05 AM
Default What to do...?
Hi I’ve tried to put everything Sims related from my C: drive on my D: drive, because my C: drive is 90% full and my D: drive is almost empty. But when I did that all my custom content disappeared from my Sims launcher and therefore from my game. When I installed it from my D: drive into the launcher and tried to install it back into the game it installed right back on my C: drive! AND my previous saves in the game doesn’t "pop up" when I start the game and get to the main menu even though I haven’t deleted anything and the save file s still intact only moved to the D: drive. Eventhough I only move the files I can't get it to work! It’s frustrating to say the least! Should I uninstall everything and start over? Do I have to uninstall all cc and download it all over again on the D: drive? . If anyone nice out there could give me any advice I would be very grateful . I’m sorry if my English is not that good.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 13th May 2012 at 1:21 AM
I believe that this is what you want:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...ownloads_Folder