Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Swank Shack 1br,1ba (trailer style)

by SimRivers Posted 17th May 2012 at 3:55 PM
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th May 2012 at 8:09 PM
Great starter. I love the fact that you got a dishwasher and washing machine in this little doozy. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th May 2012 at 7:21 PM
Great use of space. ^_^
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 10:31 AM
Love this house but it refuses to show up in my game :-(
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 7:48 PM
do you have all of the EPs shown? Sometimes when I download a house it doesn't show up because i didn't realize I was missing an EP.

This lot uses AMBITIONS, PETS and GENERATIONS.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 10:25 AM
It's been a while since I first downloaded this, and I came here to express my <3 for it! It's a great starter lot which works great, and it inspired me to finally start working on a trailer park area in my game which I loved having back in TS2.

There I keep a bunch of your original Shacks along with some modified and some of my own. It has gotten to the point where I try to make up excuses to have most sims in need of new homes move to trailers. So big thanks for making and sharing this!