So I have a legal copy of TS3 (and generations) but the site will not me register my LEGAL COPY of the Sims 3 - so I cannot download my content ... I talked with customer support and basically they told me they can't do any thing -.- what should I do?
^I know I tried custom support (unfortunately they ended up being useless -.-) and I posted a thread (they told me to talk to custom support =.=). I know this site does not handle it but I figured if any one had any experience with my issue they could speak up and tell :3
There is a way to download things from the exchange. (I've found this way from games4theworld.bestgoo.com)
1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download
2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.
3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.
4) When the new page loaded, press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack
5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)
6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box
7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.
This is the way I download things from Exchange. I hope i'm being helpful.