Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Friends Apartments. 18 Apartment Units.

by alanbravo Posted 30th May 2012 at 3:20 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2012 at 5:08 AM by alanbravo

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th May 2012 at 3:49 PM
wow 18 apartment units! this is so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th May 2012 at 4:22 PM
I love it friends is my favorite.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th May 2012 at 4:32 PM
Thanks!! I really hope you liked it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th May 2012 at 4:44 PM
I LOVE YOU! I have been trying to make these for ages but they always turn out really bad with the spacing and everything, but you've done an excellent job with it! I cannot wait to get my mitts on it! Heehee x
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th May 2012 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by x-kisses-for-yooh-x
I LOVE YOU! I have been trying to make these for ages but they always turn out really bad with the spacing and everything, but you've done an excellent job with it! I cannot wait to get my mitts on it! Heehee x

Thank you very much! I know!! the spacing was a huge trouble for me, but I got lucky this time and things turned out good, I guess, I hope you like it and enjoy it love you too :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th May 2012 at 5:53 PM
Gosh, these look just how I remember them from the show. Especially Monica's apartment. Nicely done.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th May 2012 at 6:25 PM
this is amazing! im so sad that i dont have apartment life:'(
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th May 2012 at 9:26 PM
Looks great. But it would kill my computer lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th May 2012 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roxmaniac
Looks great. But it would kill my computer lol

Totally agree lol.... It's really lovely though
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th May 2012 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zen1016
Totally agree lol.... It's really lovely though

Thanks!! Im glad you liked it! And I know! that's why I stopped playing sims for a while, my old computer was super slow it took me forever to film my Friends videos there that's why I had to use sets, then I recently got a new one and installed all my Sims 2 games, and it's running good, I guess, but yeah, it has too many apartments and since Im a little traumatized of getting the blue screen like I did in my old computer I treat everything really gently haha but thats just my fear cause Its all good, just a little slow.

Thanks again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th May 2012 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Gosh, these look just how I remember them from the show. Especially Monica's apartment. Nicely done.

Thank you very much!! I really glad you liked it, by the way, in my furnishing video I used for Chandler, one of your H&M Hoddie Recolours. I gave you credit of course Thank you very much.

Alan
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st May 2012 at 2:53 AM
very impressive, good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st May 2012 at 5:02 AM
Oh wow, total blast from the past with these! I really love this project and it you've done an excellent job with it. Can't wait to try it out
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st May 2012 at 6:43 PM
I wasn't paying attention to the title, just clicked because the thumbnail looked interesting, then I don't read the text, just look at the pictures, and by the second picture I'm like "Wait a moment, that's "Friends"!" So, mission accomplished I'd say. Superb work! And Ross might have rented that last apartment in the end but to me it will always be naked guy's apartment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 5:47 AM
great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 7:41 AM
This is so fantastic! Sadly I can't download it since I know my 4 year old laptop would never be able to handle it but just looking at the preview pictures was a treat. You did such a good job with this! I bet it took forever
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 3:26 AM
Soooo awesome! My game doesn't have the power to have this... I wish it did.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 5:54 AM
I don't mind if this may crash my game...this is totally worth it but I don't have University...so it may not turn out right...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 12:36 AM
This is really impressive. It really does scream Friends, so I'd say you achieved your goal. Great work =)
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Psychosim
I wasn't paying attention to the title, just clicked because the thumbnail looked interesting, then I don't read the text, just look at the pictures, and by the second picture I'm like "Wait a moment, that's "Friends"!"

Same for me!!

My only small complaints are: Shouldn't Ross have an extra bedroom for Rachel to sleep in, and isn't Phoebe's bedroom a little small considering it used to be split into two?
But the rest is simply fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 5:42 PM
I wonder if you could upload the specialized FRIENDS art that you made separately? I can't download this lot, but I would love to have some of the posters for use in my game. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 7:37 PM
This is so amazing! You did a wonderful job replicating their apartments and the coffee shop
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 1:09 PM
This is amazing! I was just thinking about downloading some Friends themed stuff for Sims when I come across this. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 9:51 AM
Page 1 of 2