Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Just Jeans 2.0

by fanseelamb Posted 5th Jun 2012 at 9:57 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2012 at 8:12 PM by fanseelamb : editing related pages

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 10:57 PM
Good God, woman, are you READING MY MIND?? Swear to God, last night -- LAST NIGHT! -- I was playing a Sim who was wearing the old version of these and I kept thinking, "I wish those were a little less baggy." And now, here they are. And they have preg morphs, too! *glees*

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 11:09 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 6th Jun 2012 at 4:19 AM.
I was totally reading your mind.

Seriously though, I'm glad you like 'em, iCad! Knowing they'll get some use makes the uploading effort worthwhile.
Undead Molten Llama
#4 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
I was totally reading your mind.

Seriously though, I'm glad you like 'em, iCad! Knowing they'll get some use makes the uploading effort worthwhile.

Good heavens, if you're in my mind...I'm so sorry. Please excuse the mess and the various psychoses lying around.

And yes, these will definitely get some use in my game! M'boys like to be comfy. I'm wondering, though, did you make an unbuttoned version, like the originals? They remind me of my brother who, to this day at the age of 52, STILL tends to lounge around with his pants unbuttoned. Not unzipped, just unbuttoned. He's never been able to adequately explain why. And he's passed on the tendency to his two sons, too, like some kind of virus. So, yeah...Wonderin'. If not, no biggie. If I get up off my butt, I can probably make 'em myself.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 12:17 PM
After playing and trying to actually like Sims 3, I finally had enough and on the weekend I uninstalled it and came back to Sims 2. Your creations were the first things I bee-lined for to get back into my game. I need these too so thanks.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 5:14 PM
Love them! And your thumbnail pic is just awesome :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 5:26 PM
Simaboder: Welcome back to the land of Sims 2! I had a similar experience, although my Sims 3 dalliance only lasted about a week.

iCad: No unbuttoned version this time, sorry. Your brother sim will just have to do up his pants. (Although if you end up making a version I'd love to have it!)

Misty: D'awww! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 6:49 PM
Great for my sims who are lazy gits and lounge around! And the download pic is very cool Thanks for this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 8:17 PM
I'm really loving the simplicity of these outfits. Thanks for these!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:08 PM
Great stuff - As this is your mesh not a Maxis one may I add Bloom's Sexy Feet to it?
Credit will be given of course
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:44 PM
Julie J: Sure, go for it. It's actually just some Maxis H&M jeans spliced together with the Maxis bare feet. I did edit the textures a bit though - in fact the textures are probably more unique than the mesh. Just please be sure to link back to my version, and share your link with us here so folks can get the "sexy feet" if they want them.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 11:16 AM
Oh these are prefect for my pleasure sims.Nice and simple too.Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 11:07 PM
Thanks for this amazing outfit!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 4:19 AM
Yay, thank you! Finally just a simple outfit for guys.
Well, I guess my guy sims won't be getting any service.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 6:10 AM
Awesome! I love the topless top!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Julie J
Great stuff - As this is your mesh not a Maxis one may I add Bloom's Sexy Feet to it?

Julie please add the sexy feet! I love sexy feet! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 9:56 AM
very nice, thank you. can this work with the sexy feet replacements without having to redo the mesh?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Julie J

while you're at it, can you do the sexyfeet to a few other things, like the sleeveless hoodie outfits w/shorts Fansee made and some other swim outfits that are nice but the blockfeet ruin? please please please?? :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 12:03 AM
Here's the Sexy feet version as promised

http://juliej.dreamwidth.org/6314.html
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 1:02 AM
Thanks for the link, Julie. I've added it to the "related pages" tab so it's easy for people to find.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 8:28 PM
Yes <3 just what I wanted thank you so much.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 7:13 PM
My business Sims ( Ceo, or Tycoon ) that must wear a white collar suit all week can now enjoy relaxing in these jean around the home on their days off. Plus I am sure it will be a big turn on for their Sims wife or partner. Thanks "fanseelamb ."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 3:23 AM
@fanseelamb & Julie J:
Thanks for sharing! I try to keep my Sims current with the Sexy Feet mod. Now, my sims can lounge about at home, in comfort.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 6:11 PM
I really like your stuff.. thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 4:02 AM
Hot! Thanks so much x)
Page 1 of 2