Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 2499 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 8:08 PM Last edited by Prawler : 12th Jun 2012 at 5:48 PM.
Default Judges Sign-up sheet
This thread is for people to sign up to be judges of the Apocalypse Sims contest, we need at least 3 judges and at least 1 substitute judge.

Also does anyone want to be the host, you need to fit the following Criteria:
-Have more than 20 posts in total
-Have entered another contest for at least one round (either as a judge or applicant)
-Will be available everyday until the end of August (this is approx, it depends when the contest is accepted and posted, and how many applicants we get)

I cannot be the host as I have never participated in a contest. As the host you will need to post the contest, and edit the post with each new applicant. I have drafted the first post for the contest, ready for the host, but obviously they can change it. And the judging will be shared equally, and the host can delegate to me if anything is needed.

Post here if you want to be the host, a judge,a substitute judge, or have any questions.

Host:

List of Judges:
nonstopsims (Dependent on end date)
Prawler
squaretable
PiggyPeach

Looking for people to judge an upcoming sim contest, sign up here

Post-Apocalyptic World Community Project
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 11:59 AM
I cant host cause im a Test Subject, but id happily Judge/Give my Opinion/Constructively Criticise/pull them to peices. (Im giving myself too much work but ah well)

Just Call me Samuel!
Is it cause I'm British, Male and Teenage?
Take a look at Playa del Lago, a Metropolitan World in Progress for The Sims 3!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 11:14 PM
Well if it ends in august, then you can make me a judge

Visit my tumblr for more awesomeness!
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 10:40 PM
Hey, this is right up my ally! If there are any spots left, I would love to be a judge. I haven't participated in a contest.. So I can't host sadly. Sadly for me. Happily for anyone else who wants to do it. I currently go on this site more than three times daily and I'm not planning to be busy this summer, so... that part of the deal is NOT a problem for me.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 4:36 PM
Prawler-

If this is going to be in August, I can host the contest.
I'm not finding any specific dates?
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 8:55 PM
I would like to be judge