Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Pimp Chain!

by chasmchronicle Posted 15th Jun 2012 at 6:18 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2012 at 3:50 PM by SeeMyu

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 6:30 AM
Thank you! I really love the shirt but the chain always drove me nuts! So glad someone finally got rid of it! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 6:44 AM
THANK YOU!.. does EA not realise they implemented an accessory category into the game..? gosh!

Thanks very much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 10:34 AM
Yay! Thanks for repairing that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:12 PM
Thank you!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:33 PM
This is a blessing if I ever did see one. Gah I hated that stupid chain! It looked like it was poorly painted on and I avoided the shirt just because of it. Now I won't have to, and it's all thanks to you ^.^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:59 PM
Omigosh I have been dying for this, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:13 PM
Cool, I loved that mesh too but the chain was hideous indeed!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 6:48 PM
Thank you! ugh, that chain was horrible but I liked the shirt!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 8:23 PM
Would you consider making this a default replacement? I hate seeing my townies popping up with that damned chain >_<
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 9:37 PM Last edited by SeeMyu : 6th Aug 2012 at 8:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Grig 32
Would you consider making this a default replacement? I hate seeing my townies popping up with that damned chain >_<

I'm definitely considering that. Though, last time I tried, CTU messed the mesh up. :/

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 10:40 PM
This is great, and I'll almost certainly download it, but I'm suprised I'm the first person to say that those are beads. Like, wood-effect beads. I think. I can't see it as a chain. :x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 3:27 AM
Yeah, looks like a wooden-bead necklace to me as well. But either way, thank you! I've been collecting necklace-free versions of Showtime clothes and I think this is the last one I needed, yay! I don't know why EA has such a love affair with painted on necklaces.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 5:30 AM
Thank you so much for getting rid of the tacky beads. The shirt looks so much better without them.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 5:15 PM
Thanks this mod is great.

I have a question: what body hair are you using? Is from EA? What video card do you have?
In my pc (with a gtx 460) body hair don't look as good as in your game. In the CAS it looks OK but in live mode it don't.
Look at the legs of the sim on the first image, and the arms of the sim on the second one.

The adult sim here has the "most hairy" setting (except in chest):

The young adult sim here have the "less hairy" setting.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 7:30 PM Last edited by SIMul8rReviews : 17th Jun 2012 at 2:50 AM.
I'm using the hair that came with the generations expansion..nothing custom. You might have to turn your graphics settings on high

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 12:44 AM
Just a heads up: when I extracted your package file from the rar archive, I noticed it was 28.4 MB, which is pretty large. I compressorized it and it's now a more reasonable 3.75 MB. You might want to think about using the Recompressor on your uploaded file to bring down the file size, as some users don't use it or don't merge their packages (which also shrinks file sizes).
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMul8rReviews
I'm using the hair that came with the generations expansion..nothing custom. You might have to turn your graphics settings on high

The game is maxed out All the graphic settings are on their maximum value. It's weird. This issue happend to me with a Nvidia GT 9400 too. Is like the quality of the textures in live mode isn't the same than the CAS ones.

What video card do you have? Maybe is a conflict with nvidia cards...Some players have the same issue. I need that info because I saw that the textures look ok in the live mode of your game so now I don't know what to think...
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#19 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 6:32 PM
Sorry about nitpicking but doesn't this top also come with beads around the wrists? From your pictures it seems that you just removed the textures from those but left the meshes intact, giving the Sim's wrist some rather unhealthy looking bone disease. I find this a bit odd and makes it look slightly unfinished.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 12:42 AM
THANK YOU!!
Pimps don't dress that poorly!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 6:36 PM
thank you :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 4:07 PM
Thank you for this. Every time I wanted to put a sim in this shirt I'd groan at the screen and chuck a pen at it. Seriously hate that chain!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 10:47 PM
Thanks for the default replacement! But it's a .caspart file and not a .package file. Is this on purpose?
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 3:52 PM
Killc*a, Sorry about that. I have removed the file though due to some issues, and I will put it back up once they're fixed. The new mesh file is still available, but will not automatically replace the EA mesh.

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 3:49 AM
I love that you removed the garbage from this top, but where the bracelet was, it has a mesh of a glove cuff, I'm not sure if you know about this, and can it be fixed, it is visible in your picture.

Thanks,
-Rich

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Page 1 of 2