Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 3:02 AM
Default Weird things you can do
I can make a whole bunch of faces most people would need photoshop or a mask to do because I have stretchier face skin. I also once put a whole bunch of White Vinegar in a bowl and ate it like it was soup and then drank it straight from the bowl. It terrified the other campers and some of the counselors, but it didn't cause me much problems that you would expect it would. My stomach hurt a little, but nothing else besides that.

What can you guys do?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 3:20 AM
Ewww, why would you want to drink vinegar for?

I can't do anything, but my daughter can roll her tongue multiple ways and wiggle her ears.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 3:32 AM
I've always liked vinegar ESPECIALLY Malt vinegar! yum
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 6:32 AM
I can use my Xbox controller with one hand. Does that count?

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Theorist
#5 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 8:02 AM
Instead of whistling the normal way I can whistle by simulating the S sound so that my lips don't move.

Are you going to remind us once again about your addiction to vinegar? Try sprinkling some salad on it.
Inventor
#6 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 8:55 AM
I can bend all my fingers far back since they're all double jointed, including my thumb which I can bend downwards so it's alongside my wrist.
I can touch my nose with my tongue.

I know there's something else, but I can't think of it at the moment.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 9:00 AM
Oh I forgot about that one, my daughter can touch her nose with her tongue too.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#8 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 1:36 PM
i can be quiet for long periods of time.

...no seriously, nobody that i know is capable of doing it. -_-

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Instructor
#9 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 4:04 PM
I can stretch the skin of my elbows downwards, like, a lot.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Theorist
#10 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 4:22 PM
I used to be able to be quiet for long, too. Used to, until I began muttering to myself and then later began vocalizing my own thoughts.
Instructor
#11 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 4:32 PM
My feet can go further than my head when I'm lying on my belly. I never even had to stretch, it's just natural I guess! And I can touch my tongue to my nose ;P

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 5:24 PM
Does being able to crash a computer in seven different ways (a couple of them would make your computer unable to even start) count for this?

Otherwise I can't do anything

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Oh I forgot about that one, my daughter can touch her nose with her tongue too.

I can too, but some people say I'm cheating. Since my face is rubberier my nose just smashes down and lowers itself a bit closer to my mouth.
Alchemist
#14 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 8:04 PM
Well, I can make faces, I can imitate people almost exactly as they sound and I can do lots of English and Romanian accents (which is probably not that weird, but nevertheless).

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Undead Molten Llama
#15 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 8:56 PM
I can count to ten in about thirty or so different languages, some of them archaic. In most case, that's ALL that I know of the language in question. It all started back in 1st grade, when we did a study of Japan and learned to count to ten in Japanese. Since then... Yeah, it's a weird obsession, I know, but...there it is.

I can also wiggle my ears and touch my nose with my tongue. But I lack the gene for being able to roll my tongue, alas. Oh, and I can play the lever harp! That's pretty weird.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Instructor
#16 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jthm nny
my nose just smashes down and lowers itself a bit closer to my mouth.

lmao! Just like your avatar!

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Scholar
#17 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:21 AM
I can make myself awesome....all the time. B-)

Oh, and I can lick the surface of my feet without any problem. And I can do split. And I'm a male. A fat male. So.....yeah.

Hey there! :)
Scholar
#18 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:47 AM
I love that you're using that avatar again, haricots.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Scholar
#19 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by paksetti
I love that you're using that avatar again, haricots.

xD
This message is now more than 7 characters.

Hey there! :)
Field Researcher
#20 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 7:11 AM
I have freaky thumbs.. my friends all hate them... s'not my fault they bend weird, years of being a gamer did that to them *nods sincerely* yup I think that's what happened. I call them my Button thumbs. They bend at the top knuckle all the way back to almost horizontal... doesn't hurt but makes my friends shudder. \(^o^)/

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Instructor
#21 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annoainthere
I have freaky thumbs.. my friends all hate them... s'not my fault they bend weird, years of being a gamer did that to them *nods sincerely* yup I think that's what happened. I call them my Button thumbs. They bend at the top knuckle all the way back to almost horizontal... doesn't hurt but makes my friends shudder. \(^o^)/

We should start a thread about undesired body modifications!
My toes look a bit odd from a close distance: my 4th toe in both feet is so close to the middle one it almost slips under it. My doctor said it happened because I've been wearing Converse All Star shoes all my life instead of "healthy" trainers (but I don't intend to stop obviously).

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Alchemist
#22 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 6:34 PM
I can dislocate my thumb and back. It doesn't hurt at all.
I want to make post longer for whatever reason, so uhh....hell no it's raining!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#23 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by annoainthere

Is this what you're talking about?

Or do they bend back farther? Because if it's the former, then it's actually a genetic thing, often called "hitchhiker's thumb," it just happens naturally. I have it too , and I don't even play console games (because I'm too broke to afford a system/games, not because I don't want to!).
Field Researcher
#24 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
Is this what you're talking about?
Or do they bend back farther? Because if it's the former, then it's actually a genetic thing, often called "hitchhiker's thumb," it just happens naturally. I have it too , and I don't even play console games (because I'm too broke to afford a system/games, not because I don't want to!).

ehe!!! That's them, that's them!
Although they bend a tinsy bit further, to almost a right angle, but nonetheless still funny to look at. Thanks for letting me know it's genetic, all I can say is its great to play games with, oh and thumb wars 1,2,3,4 I declare a thumb war!

Not to worry I to am broke been ages since I've played console games, used to all the time when I was a teen, then adulthood hit and I went and hid under a rock hoping it wouldn't find me... when it did it took all the money with it...

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 9:46 PM
I have that weird thumb thing as well. I am double jointed in my fingers and my knees. Which means when, I can make top knuckle on my fingers look like they are bending into claws, and ready to attack. As for my knees, and when relax, then bend backwards. And almost give a U looking shape. OH, one more thing my last knuckles of my ring fingers, I can pop out

Yeah, I am one disturbing chick :P

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Page 1 of 2