Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 8:20 AM
Conversation between my 6 year old and my 4 year old:

You can't get up. You're dead.
I gotta pee. {This is the 4 year old}.
OK. But you're dead.

Oldest daughter on the phone:

I wouldn't talk to him. He had 4 stripes showing.

Husband on the phone:

They went to Spain last year, never again he said, too many foreigners.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 9:03 AM
"I bet you haven't even experienced the Grand Canyon: MY ass!"

"Given enough time, hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going." - Edward R. Harrison
Inventor
#28 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 5:46 AM
I've been a bit busy lately, having to do a lot of running around, coming-and-going during the day, and I think that the possible loneliness is getting to the cat, because he's been acting out lately, or just meowing in kind of a pitiful tone of voice (I'll have more time off very soon, to try and make up for it). I said this a few days ago after him staring up at me and letting out a particularly sad meow:

"Aw, I know I've been gone a lot lately...and now I've gotta leave again...here, have some drugs 'cause momma feels guilty." *sprinkles catnip*

A comment someone wrote in response to this article:

"My zombie-proof home is surrounded by treadmills facing outward."

BEST. ZOMBIE PLAN. EVAH.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 10:24 AM
"Look, they were black before, but now they're clean and slippery!"

"Ain't no gettur that can mess with mah mcskittulz." (said EXACTLY like that)

"I wonder if sample bottoms are opaque at that branch."

"And then he took his suitcase and it said JOHNATHAN on it in big red letters, but he took his tent and slept in it." "Oh. OH." "Yeah, I know, right? What a freakin' weirdo."

"No, you learn to - LITTLE GIRL! - no - NOOBTUBING LITTLE BITCH - imma cut you! IMMA CUT YOU!"

"I was kind of, kind of, you know, confused a little, you know, about, well."

"Why the hell would they use concrete? What sort of people are these?"

"You can see him. His wood's been out on the lawn since they moved in."

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 3:32 AM
A conversation:

Girl: OHMYGOD HAIIII!
Guy: I AM NOT A DRAG QUEEN!
Girl: Sorry, I already like, told everybody you were. SHEESH!
Guy: It's alright, I already told everybody that you fathered Barbie's baby.
Girl: We're even then?
Guy: Yup

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Forum Resident
#31 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 2:52 PM
Overheard in a Cafe:

Woman: I don't kill spiders, I just put a bit of cardboard in the bath because you know there's a hole in there.

At a Bus Stop:

Man: 'e 'ad 4 of them an' then 'e fell down an 'ole an' she run off with 'is car an crashed it an' broke 'er leg. They went to Majorca on their 'oneymoon an' their bus crashed an' they 'ad to be flown 'ome special like.
2nd Man: I 'aven't seen them for ages.
1st Man: They've gorn to live in Orkney. They wanted to get back to nature. Last I 'eard she was up the duff an 'e 'ad an ulcer. They're OK though.

I thought it sounded like a fun relation ship!!
Mad Poster
#32 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 3:23 AM
"Just munch on a rhododendron leaf."

"And then they got rearended by a lorry, so they're staying at the hotel. She's so sweet."

"They weren't listening so I went up to the front and they just shrugged at me and said that it was just a tree."

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 9:09 AM
Overheard at Kindergarten:

Small girl: My Mummy's going to have a baby.
My own 4 year old: My Mamma's going to have 2 babies. {This is true}.
Another small girl: My Mummy's going to have a flock of babies.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 9:44 AM
My brother likes to say some random things when I try to ask him a question. These are some of the things he's said.

"You are not my mother." He's nine years older than me.

"You are not a toaster."

"You are not a penguin."
Inventor
#35 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 9:50 AM Last edited by GigaRevival : 20th Jul 2012 at 9:50 AM. Reason: Goonies never say die.
Moving in with friends makes you realize how weird the people you surround yourself with truly are (and by extension, you probably are as well).

For instance: This what I've overheard this past week -

"She'll never love you as much as Oprah does."

"Dude! Why does the Mayonnaise smell like Rum and bananas?" "Oh. I must have put in the vegetable drawer again."

"My blanket is like a furry lover wrapping me in its sweet warmth at night."

"This movie is horrible. If it were a person, I'd dropkick it."

"My hair is turning blue again."

"Goonies never say die."
Alchemist
#36 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 2:42 PM
"You still have that white, whatchacallit, substance stuck in the corner of your mouth." -- this morning, at breakfast, my mom was pointing out to my brother that he had mayonnaise all over his mouth. But my mom is just like that.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#37 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 2:06 PM
'Everyone loves a fat fairy.'
Mad Poster
#38 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 8:16 AM
Oh, I've got a few. Hotels can be freaky. *rubs hands together evilly*

"She tells me she doesn't remember what the "S," stands for."

"I'm really good friends with a kid who's inbred. He's cool. He only has one arm."

"Or maybe they wanted a unique name? They just sneezed and added vowels, I swear."

"Cathy, stop trying to grope a country, it's not polite."

"Can be seen in public, or cannot be seen in public, you dolt?!"

"But it doesn't detach for another twelve hours!"

"I'd walk behind him, chanting it in French or something."

"You and your big words. That's it - I'm calling off the sex!"

Instructor
#39 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 10:18 AM
I walked past three men on the street:
"-erotic videos. He says he's from the Faroe Islands!"
"Let him be, just let him be."
"Noo!" and then shows them something on his phone.
Theorist
#40 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 10:23 AM
I heard you like rap and hip-hop, and this is crazy, cause you're the "ill" to my "society."
Forum Resident
#41 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 10:55 PM
Thrilling conversations in Town:

1st Lady: Well, 'e 'ad this lump come up on 'is back so 'e went to the Dorctors an 'e didn't know what it were so 'e sent 'im to the 'orspital.
2nd Lady: What was it?
1st Lady: The Dorctor in the 'orspital looked at it an you know what 'e said?
2nd Lady: What?
1st Lady: 'e said it were a wart and you know somefing? 'e's still gort it to this day.

Man one: I have to wear it because my wife made it.
Man Two: My wife never makes anything.
Man one: I wore it in the garden while I was digging and I still have to wear it.
Man two: Take it off when you leave the house.
Man one: I can't, she has spy's everywhere.
Theorist
#42 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 1:01 AM
"I don't mind standing in urine!"

They were talking about the shared bathrooms in my college dorm... (At least I hope they were, I mean I did just assume.)

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#43 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 7:22 PM
Oh, that's still pretty gross, but funny.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 9:18 AM
Today in a crowded room at the clinic.

Woman 1: 'People are living too long.'
Woman 2: 'I don't mind living longer.'

LOL!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 7:06 AM
"Oh my goodness! She's got a three piece string quartet."

"Could one of you come up and get your shampoo?" "I can't - I'm naked."

"Chop, chop, c'mon! I just need to clean my teeth then I'm ready for tutoring... but I'm only tutoring people who have taken the recycling out and are wearing trousers... any kind of trousers, so long as they're on your legs."

Me:"What are you doing?"
Brother: (who should have been in bed half an hour ago, walks along the hall and throws a towel into the bathroom. "Tidying up, I like you told me to."
Me: "Well done! I even saw you took the trouble to hang that neatly on the floor."

♫Cuz I don't have a home in this life, I have to roam. Got nowhere to lay my head, so I'll follow you instead, and set my gaze on the place I'm going to. Til then I'm homeless, but I'll roam with you...♫

My Simblr: http://natteryaktoad.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#46 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 8:10 AM
"SINCERELY OR YOU GO INTO THE SHAME BUCKET."

"That cereal tastes like tits."

"Cinnamon doesn't rhyme with mittens in this accent, Jon."

"What about my cat, motherfucker? Close the window?"

"Either that or he was thinking about bacon and eggs on toast."

"Just try coughing all on your own and you can start getting sick when your cough gets worse."

Forum Resident
#47 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 9:52 PM
Thrilling discussion between two ladies of a certain age in a Cafe:

Lady One: Where shall I sit?
Lady Two: Sit next to me.
One: Where are you going to sit?
Two: I'm not sitting yet I'm standing up.
One: Where are you going to sit when you sit?
Two: There.
One: Alright. I'll sit next to you then when you sit down.
Two: You can sit down now.
One: I'll just wait for you in case you change your mind and sit somewhere else and then I wont have to move.
Instructor
#48 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 1:21 AM
We have a line at my house that no one understands but my immediate family.

Many years ago in around 1994-1995 my nephew who was 4 or 5 at the time had just learned that he loved to rip off all his clothes and streak through the house. He called it being "Happy Naked" and would scream it at the top of his lungs as he flew by.

Well, one evening while watching him and his sister we were watching Batman and when the line came up, " Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?" my nephew streaked across the living room and it came out as, " Have you ever danced with the - HAPPY NAKED - by the pale moonlight?"

Till this day we still say it and have a good laugh.

Sadly, it backfired a few years ago when I was playing World of Warcraft. My mother was playing at the time and I was joking with her about it. If you know anything about WoW the last person who whispered to you is who you respond to if you hit /r. This is the way that conversation went...

Me: Do you want to dance with the happy naked by the pale moonlight? LOL!

Guy who had whispered to me in between chatting with my mother: Huh?

Thinking quick, me : Oh, I'm so sorry. I was chatting with my boyfriend it's just something we do.

Guy: Oh, ok.

Then came the longest silence of my life.

Then, finally - Guy: I was about to say yes.
Inventor
#49 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladyhawke976
" Have you ever danced with the - HAPPY NAKED - by the pale moonlight?"

Even without knowing the context, that's still one of the best quotes ever, IMO.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 10:08 AM
*Revives...

"I haven't washed my nose all year!" (said on Jan 1st at about 1am)

"When he was a teenager, he struggled to keep his homosexualilililility a secret."

"When I propose to someone, I want to be kneeling in the bath fully clothed."

"There are lots more zombies around here." "Yeah, look, there's one of them." "That's a sheep."

"Yeah, so that's right so then the boys can have a sausage in a bun and a sausage out of a bun and carrots and an iPad."

"I've got a girl here, and it says 'do you like being a boy' and she's put no, so how should I mark that?"

♫Cuz I don't have a home in this life, I have to roam. Got nowhere to lay my head, so I'll follow you instead, and set my gaze on the place I'm going to. Til then I'm homeless, but I'll roam with you...♫

My Simblr: http://natteryaktoad.tumblr.com
Page 2 of 6