Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 4289 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 11:39 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default The adults in the household are already traveling
No way I can solve these two things ...

1. THE ADULTS IN THE HOUSEHOLD ARE ALREADY TRAVELING
I removed all my CC and mods (which i dont have a lot) and still nothing...
Grey button with this text appears on the phone whenever I try to go on a vacation... I have only 2 adults, and they NEVER EVER travelled anywhere. So Visa -*0, and Its not a (edit town when someone on trip glich) ....i HAVE ALL EPacks ...
I always delete cache files, I dont have any .bad save in folder

2. No invite chess opponent on phones
ANY phone.

they live in a default house which I later on rebuilt, 2 adults and 2 teens, medical and business career....

Thanks a lot for reading this... Its not such a great problem, but It annoyes me a bit..

also, sorry for my grammar mistakes

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 8:16 AM
I had the same thing, apparently it is a generations glitch. It happens when the adults in your household go on a vacation, leaving the teens at home alone. The game thinks that they are still on their vacation. I tried everything to fix it but I found that the only solution was to go into edit town mode and save your household to the library. Once they are saved, delete them from the game while in edit town mode. Put them back into the game and it should work fine now. The only problem with this method is that you will lose all relationships with the people in the town.

I heard that if you download Nraas Error Trap mod, it will recover missing sims and fix this issue but I downloaded it and it doesn't seem to work. You could give it a shot, if you could get it to work I would love to know how.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 11:23 AM
I wound similar answers, the only problem is that my sims have never ever traveled.... :/ Am I going to lose their skills also? Wouldnt travel at all if it was that price...

Thanks

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 11:30 AM
No, skills and lifetime happiness stay the same. The only thing you lose is the relationships.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 3:34 PM
ok, thanks

Can anyone help with the NO INVITE CHESS OPPONENT OPTION ON PHONES?

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 10:22 PM
Try going through the game problem faq: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 10:34 AM
I wouldnt even start the topic if i havent checked Even without mods, any mods, they cant travel

and problem 2 resolved itself, I cant explain how, could be the 1.34 patch

thanks

**Supergirls Don't Cry**

Section jump