Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bella, LoL, and Starry Night Eyes: Defaults and Contacts

by shadowwolf5889 Posted 3rd Jul 2012 at 11:33 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2012 at 1:59 PM by shadowwolf5889

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 12:17 PM
oooh. I love starry night and bella. thanks downloaded them straight away
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 12:41 PM
Love these. I've been using your Medieval conversions as my eye defaults and I love them to pieces. I tried these contacts out when I saw them on your LJ, and I'm glad that you uploaded them here! Awesome work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 12:48 PM
Fantastic eyes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 10:37 PM
These are wonderful. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 1:55 PM
Thanks everyone! Glad you like them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 7:20 PM
These are stunning!! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 9:07 PM
Gorgeous! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 4:55 PM
OMG Awesome!!! I've been using Escand's eyes since the beginning. I might change them!! These look great!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 8:06 PM
I do not usually use custom eyes in my game but these are stunning! I'm definitely downloading the defualts.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 3:52 AM
Hehe! I like that the first set were created while looking after a puppy--and named after her! (So much better than them being Twilight-related. )
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 5:18 AM
what is the name of the master controller for eyelashes. Which one do i download?
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 3:58 AM
I am pretty new to Sims 3 custom content. What is the difference between default eyes and contacts?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 5:32 PM
Thanks again everyone ^^

Quote: Originally posted by Nmeyer10
what is the name of the master controller for eyelashes. Which one do i download?
It's just Master controller, the base mod, from here:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

There's no mod specifically for eyelashes. It's just a part of the slider multiplier within the Master Controller. If you install it, click on a Sim/the ground. There should be a "MasterController" option. Click on that, then Settings. There should be a Slider Multiple: Facial option in the menu. Setting that to 2 will increase the facial slider ranges by 2. Setting to 4 will increase the slider ranges by 4, etc. I usually set mine to either 2 or 4, I think.

Quote: Originally posted by racingGal13
I am pretty new to Sims 3 custom content. What is the difference between default eyes and contacts?
If you install default eyes, then all of your Sims will have that style of eye in the game. So if you installed the Bella eyes, all of your Sims would have Bella eyes, unless they're wearing contacts. Contacts are for individual Sims and are basically just makeup. If you create a Sim/edit a Sim's appearance, contacts show up under Costume makeup. Generally contacts have more color customization than defaults, so you might be able to choose between 1-4 colors to go within the eye.

----
Hopefully that helped everyone. I'm not that good at explaining things and am even worse at it today, so I don't know if any of this post made sense :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 4:26 AM
Thank you for helping me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 8:47 AM
Gah, I just love all your eyes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 3:09 PM
Do these work fine for vampires and other glowy eyed folk?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 3:44 PM
Thanks for these. Snagged the Bella defaults. Im always having trouble deciding on what kind of eyes I want in my game lol I really like these so far though!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 3:42 PM
Thanks Lizarella and PortiaRaven ^^

Quote: Originally posted by NotToDo
Do these work fine for vampires and other glowy eyed folk?
All of the eyes are smaller than EA's defaults, so no, there will be a white outline around the eyes.

The Bella eyes are the biggest, so they work better than the others... but there is still a slight sliver of a white outline around half of the eye.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 4:35 PM
I love the eyes, they're so pretty.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 5:48 AM
I have such a hard time deciding which to put in my game, they're all gorgeous! (I only use defaults because I get upset when I have pretty contacts and they aren't able to be "passed" to the children naturally) XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 10:33 AM
Love the LoL eyes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 3:58 PM
Such a great balance! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 5:03 PM
Hello, very pretty eyes, I have a question too, do you know how can I add eyes to a skin non default ? I am making a skin, and I made an eyes too, and I would like it to add its own eyes to the skin.. but I dont know how !! can you help me ?
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:44 PM
I love these! But is there a way of changing them into sim3packs?
Page 1 of 2