Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kristina Line Kitchen

by hudy777DeSign Posted 7th Jul 2012 at 3:24 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2012 at 10:14 AM by hudy777DeSign

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 5:09 PM
first comment im going to try this mod it looks cool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 5:09 PM
Wow its absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for your beautiful work and for sharing it with us!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 5:31 PM
Could you make a non reflective version?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 4:08 AM
This is really cool, thanks so much. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 12:27 PM
Yeeeeey, finally someone made reflective kitchen. Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:38 PM
I rarely download kitchen sets but this looks too great not to. I am definitely going to check this out.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:57 PM
This is the first new kitchen set I've wanted in years! Thanks for the beautiful Euro-design!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amamartin999
Could you make a non reflective version?

I don't see the point of that, this kitchen is special because it's reflective.

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 10:56 AM
Thanks a ton Hudy ! This kitchen is amazing and absolutely gorgeous ! This is a must for my game !
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 2:31 PM
Love this set, but is there anyway you could upload .package files? My Launcher is on the fritz and it makes it impossible to manage ,sim3packs
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by showyourboness
Love this set, but is there anyway you could upload .package files? My Launcher is on the fritz and it makes it impossible to manage .sim3packs

Kitchen made in .package file format has glitch with island counter and counter corners.
You can useDelphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter to extract .sims3pack files to .package and see what i mean.
I'm really sorry but it's not my fault.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 4:15 PM
Thanks for making this for us. It looks so lovely and modern, I can't wait to try it in my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 9:22 PM
Wow !
I would totally be up for a long explanation on how you got the reflections haha.
Great Set
Im serious if you have the time please PM me on it.I want to do this on my next set.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 7:28 AM
Nice set, I like it a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 10:59 PM
I seriously enjoy this set and I can clearly see the amount of effort put into this! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 9:12 AM
Hey, this kitchen is amazing.
I can't seem to make the counter corners connect though when creating a right angle :/
Are they meant to just click together and create a seamless corner like with the original sims 3 counters, or is there a specific corner unit (like the corner cabinet) for the counters that I am somehow missing?

Sorry for being a noob. Great kitchen
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 9:39 AM
wow this looks amazing. however i cant get it to work in game. it downloads as a .rar file and i cant do anything with it. ive tried putting it in the right file but it doesnt work. is it cos i need WinRAR and 7zip cant do it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 4:55 PM
7zip unpacked it nicely for me and my ingame kitchen is shining! <3 (unfortanetly now i really don't wanna go to my irl kitchen :S )
corners working like a charm for me.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hudy777DeSign
Kitchen made in .package file format has glitch with island counter and counter corners.
You can useDelphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter to extract .sims3pack files to .package and see what i mean.
I'm really sorry but it's not my fault.

Umm it didn't show up in my game? ;c
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elelith
7zip unpacked it nicely for me and my ingame kitchen is shining! <3 (unfortanetly now i really don't wanna go to my irl kitchen :S )
corners working like a charm for me.

Glad to hear that

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 1:17 AM
Sims 3 just went to ver 1.50
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 1:18 AM
sims 3 went to version 1.50
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 4:57 AM