Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DIY Avalon- CAW files for a fantasy realm!

by bakafox Posted 14th Jul 2012 at 3:24 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 10:28 PM
so why your CAW version needs showtime and let me tell you that your world Avalon looks amazing im hoping you can finish it and populated whe supernatural and seasons come :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by symcrap
so why your CAW version needs showtime and let me tell you that your world Avalon looks amazing im hoping you can finish it and populated whe supernatural and seasons come :D

CAW versions may open in CAW for people without all EP's, I just can't make promises without them all, since I have Showtime installed and my CAW and game patched to it when I was last working on these files.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 8:02 PM
This looks beautiful ! I have used the heck out of the last CAW n'hood you released so long ago, I cant wait to work/play with this one Thanks so much for all your work!