Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 8:33 PM
WOW! How long have you been working of this? I would go crazy if I attempted anything like this.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 3:12 PM
:lovestruc I think I want to marry you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 5:49 AM
Sorry guys, I haven't had much time to work on it.
My game had a glitch where the installed content I had somehow uninstalled itself. It's fixed, and I'll be working on it soon!
I also have the common "unable to verify disk" problem like other mac users.

Photos soon!
Forum Resident
#29 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 5:59 AM
Soooo Amazing!!! I love it!!!!

If making requests I only ask that you help in finding body parts, hair, etc., clothing, accessories and comparison pics and that you be a part of the feedback thread here at MTS or my personal blog...which you can find listed on my page.
Thanks! I don't always succeed but will give it my best.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 5:15 PM
Wow. I would never have the time to work on something like this lol. Anyway, amazing job. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#31 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 7:10 AM
Default Wow
This looks so good! well done.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 9:12 AM
Looking forward to updates... are they coming soon? ))

If making requests I only ask that you help in finding body parts, hair, etc., clothing, accessories and comparison pics and that you be a part of the feedback thread here at MTS or my personal blog...which you can find listed on my page.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:43 AM Last edited by zelda101 : 10th Sep 2012 at 5:53 AM.
Yes, Right now I'm working on the bow of the ship.
There is going to be overall 5 lots. 4 (64 x 64) lots and a 25 x 50.. I think it was.
It's going to be choppy in the front of the ship because it's alot longer than it originally was.

Heres a sample of the bow.

And a shot of it in the world Rafael5 has worked on.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 5:07 AM
Awesome!!! ))

Scholar
#35 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 3:40 PM
Wow, you've made quite an undertaking, and it is beautiful too. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 2:39 PM
Is it almost finished? could you already upload what you have? i want it in my game so badly xD Haha
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 9:59 PM
Zelda when your Titanic is finally done? : D
I want so badly to make my series: D
If you still need help because of the world,
tell me humble!
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 11:46 PM
Oh my, this is astounding, and oh so gorgeous! I cannot wait to see more of this!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 12:19 AM
This is freaking incredible. The answer is probably no, but are sims able to walk across the lots to different parts of the ship? I imagine the routing routines would have a fit, but I figured I'd ask haha
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkBlue
This is freaking incredible. The answer is probably no, but are sims able to walk across the lots to different parts of the ship? I imagine the routing routines would have a fit, but I figured I'd ask haha

No, I wish though!
But you can use the "teleport" action when using cheat mode to travel to the other lots instantly... Its what I do. Sure beats walking!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 12:31 AM Last edited by zelda101 : 25th Oct 2012 at 6:30 AM.
I'm just playing around with the live mode, it's a great sunset!

I'm working on another version of the ship, this ones ALOT bigger, only because I'm going as close to blueprints as much as possible.
It's bare on the exterior, but looks great on the outside, it lights up well too. If anyone wants them I can share them.

I'm still working on the other interior ship though, it's just very time consuming.
Instructor
#42 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 12:42 AM
It is breathtaking, I've never seen anything like this in The Sims!
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 3:27 AM
Wow this is just brilliant, and I enjoyed the movie reference.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 6:44 AM
Hey guys,
Lately I've been busy with school, and now I'm starting to make a come back for the game!
I've also realized a few errors in the previous ship, so I think I might end up rebuilding it exactly as I did before,
you can see the problems in these shots, (the new ship is the bottom one) The problem was I didn't plan out where the lots would be connected, but I think I solved it..

The ship I'm working on right now is hollow inside, with white walls behind the windows to create the illusion to make it seem lit up.
The new ship is alot more accurate than the last one, and is going to be alot larger than the last one for accuracy. You can tell the size by looking at the first
image.

After I finish creating the exterior, I will erase the hollowed walls and work on the interior. Unless some people just want the outside like these picture. I also decided I might not do the 1st class dinning room. It's too huge of a room, and a LOT of work.
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 10:45 AM
That's very brilliant.
Is it on a seperate world or is it in Riverview?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 7:35 AM Last edited by zelda101 : 1st Nov 2012 at 12:54 AM.
I'm about halfway done the ship, In case you guys didn't know I'm working on a bigger version and a more accurate ship. This means I'm redoing the exterior, amd my first interior I've worked on so far is the smoking room, it's not finalized and I'm just sampling different lighting fixtures atm. And the ship's exterior is 4/5 done!
So together the ship will have 5 (64x64) lots.. IT'S HUGE, But playable. I'm just have to work on the stern of the ship next, then I will go back to working on the interior.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:54 AM

I added the last remaining lot. The entire ship will have a total of 5 (64x64) lots.
It goes to show how massive the ship is in real life.

I'll be able to upload the lots soon enough.
Instructor
#48 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 1:44 PM
This is absolutely outstanding!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Instructor
#49 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 7:55 PM
In the words of Liz Lemon...

I want to go to there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 12:38 AM
Hey everyone, this is somewhat how I hope the final piece will look,
in case some of you haven't seen the picture.

Just a reminder, this is [bold]NOT[/bold] the actual ship, I just added the funnel, edited the posts, and the black ropes.

And I'm wondering if anyone can refer me to some CC that could help me out, I'm looking for a thick circular column/post/mast about 1x1, a culumn or sculpture similar to the white post I edited on photoshop, and I doubt this exists online.. but a funnel object for the ship.

If anyone can help out with this it would be greatly appreciated. And if there's no such files online, well I'm willing to help someone create these. I can't create any cc because I'm on a mac, and I'm not skilled enough for that.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist in case you guys didn't know...

Come checkout my Project Titanic on Sims 3!
Locked thread | Locked by: heaven Reason: Project inactive for over a year
Page 2 of 9