Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 12:33 AM
Default Is there a..?
food judging table and restorable hobby car for download so I could make a mechanic shop and use the food juding table for my culinary school?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 12:56 AM
Oh, I thought you were going to ask if there was a "where can I find thread". I think there is - a thread like that, that is. I'm not sure about the other two items, but I wouldn't be surprised. I thought I saw some stuff on the web today on custom hobby lots, so I would think that would include the objects as well. Good luck!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 1:10 AM Last edited by missy harries : 10th Jul 2012 at 1:27 AM.
Uh, I think you want Freetime because that's all in there......

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 1:18 AM
Uh.

I don't believe so.

Just get Freetime. It's easier.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 1:35 AM
Their profile says they already have Free Time.

Are you talking about using them for community lots? I know the restorable hobby car isn't available for those I tried to make an engineering-centered community lot for my hood's college and was very frustrated when I found out the car is only for resident lots. I haven't looked for the food judging table, but it could be the same...
Site Helper
#6 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 1:52 AM
You want the WCIF forum.
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 3:05 AM
Quote:
I tried to make an engineering-centered community lot for my hood's college and was very frustrated when I found out the car is only for resident lots.

I've done this - it was a great lot . Did you try starting with a residential lot and changing it to community once you placed the car?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by esmesqualor
I've done this - it was a great lot . Did you try starting with a residential lot and changing it to community once you placed the car?

Nope I didn't even think of that. I'll have to try; thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 10:43 PM
Yes I own freetime and i was wondering about how to use that hobby car in a community lot like for a mechanic shop as a business as for the food judging table i wanted that to make a community lot like a neighborhood park that would have a food that could be judged and there could be chess tournaments and things like that.
Instructor
#10 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 1:05 AM
For the car, start the lot as a residential and then change it to community via the changelot cheat after you've placed the car. Would it be a band-a-tron business? How would you run it?

I don't think I've ever seen the food judging table, though. Granted, I've never looked, but your idea is pretty cute.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 9:24 AM
Why don't you run a home business for the mechanic shop, you could just have your mechanic live above it. I thought the food judging table was a community item too, isn't it in a kitchen cook off in Desiderata that's community?
P.S. From your OP I thought you were trying for free Freetime stuff!

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 6:02 PM
Yes i know of the kitchen cook off lot but i wanted it to be more of a park setting of make a culinary school too but in order for me to do that i'd need the table
I'm not very fond of home businesses i'd prefer it to be a community lot but even after i turn it into a community lot would i be able to sell the cars wether they were restored or not?
Alchemist
#13 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 7:58 AM
Then why don't you just make a park, and place the food judging table and a set of kitchen there? You know you can place the food judging table in community lot, right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 2:29 PM
no i didn't know that where is the table located? i don't think i've seen it in buy mode?
Alchemist
#15 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 6:27 PM
The food judge table appears under Table>Miscellaneous. It can be placed on community lots, and if there's kitchen, you'll have a working food contest.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 7:57 PM
Thank you! My park is now complete it has hotdog stands, the food judge tables, chess for tournaments picnic areas. I'm very happy with how it all turned out I think I will move onto building my mechanic shop soon.
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 8:37 PM
In Freetime there is a food judging table but I don't think there is one to download though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 9:26 PM
Yes i know as i found it. I never had stumbled across it before because I hadn't really gotten into building before.