Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweet Separates: 3 More Hoodies in Yellow, Black, and Blue

by fanseelamb Posted 15th Jul 2012 at 12:30 AM - Updated 13th May 2013 at 9:23 PM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:03 AM
Thank you! I absolutely love the pink/green ones, and more colors are loved. <3 :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:38 AM
Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for the goodies.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 2:22 AM
Lovely! Thank you kindly.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 6:21 AM
Looks great.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:33 PM
Yay for more colors (I loved the original set)! Thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 5:04 PM
YAY more hoodies <3
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 8:07 PM
Oh Fanseelamb please stop ! I can not take it any more, ( Joking ) just when I say I need to cut back on Sims clothes.
Which is my weakness here you come with another great Sims outfit. Gee you are not helping me at all. lol ok here I go download.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 10:55 PM
Thanks guys! Glad you like 'em. There might be even more on the way, since I recently spotted another colour which I just might feel compelled to simify. .
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Thanks guys! Glad you like 'em. There might be even more on the way, since I recently spotted another colour which I just might feel compelled to simify. .

DOOO EET!

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:00 PM
I love these hoodies and use them all the time. The extra recolors of these are great. Thank you!

P.S. I never even noticed the problem with the sleeve before. I guess I don't zoom in too close on my sims.
Gone Fishin'
#12 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 10:22 PM
Stop reading my mind like that! No, really, stop it. I was just thinking the other day how great it would be to have some more recols for this hoodie, but was far too lazy to fire up Photoshop and do something about it myself - and now I won't have to, yay! Thank you! (I especially like the yellow, I have the perfect Sim for that one. )

*Nix starts thinking about all these other colours she'd like, just in case Fansee does more mind-reading...
Bowties are cool.
#13 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 10:34 PM
I was just thinking how awesome it would be to have more colors when I was recoloring the hoodie for my Rose I love that mesh and I love all of the new colors too!
Not actually evil.
#14 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 2:52 AM
Love the recolors (and the originals), thank you!

Why is there no "mesh required" section? I know you linked to the mesh in the thread text and included the mesh, but without that "mesh required", these recolors DO NOT show up in the Related Uploads section on the original mesh page. I really hope I'm not the only person who looks there for recolors of meshes. I've also gone over all your MTS uploads and your stuff on your personal site a few times, I'm obsessive like that, but checking Related Uploads is so much faster.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 4:58 AM
Hiya Cat! There is a mesh link in the normal spot. I have no idea why it's not showing as a recolour link on the original mesh post.