Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:10 PM
Default What's your Downloads folder bytes ??
Mines 5,868,281,194 bytes lol
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:10 PM
Please.

Stop spamming.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:13 PM Last edited by teenturkprincess : 15th Jul 2012 at 12:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
Please.

Stop spamming.

Shutup fatty

PS: The rules are word for word.. "No spam. No advertising your site/myspace page/whatever anywhere on the site except in your own signature, profile, or journal. Don't post the same comment over and over to different threads. Spambots (cheap shoes/electronics/etc.) are instantly and permanently banned."

I believe my post does not fit into any of these categories.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Max Power
Shutup fatty

nein du

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:23 PM
Shutup fatty

seriously?? how old are you? 6? Fivey is an established member of this community, you have FOUR posts & this is the SECOND time you have resorted to name-calling, grow up or better yet pls check out MATY, they will enjoy your lack of manners & sense of humor far more....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
seriously?? how old are you? 6? Fivey is an established member of this community, you have FOUR posts & this is the SECOND time you have resorted to name-calling, grow up or better yet pls check out MATY, they will enjoy your lack of manners & sense of humor far more....

lol no.
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:29 PM
that's fine & well, if you want to stick around here but please for your own good read the rules & regs listed at the top of the page when you go to start a new thread...there are a tonne of people here who are willing & able to help you if a problem arises, to answer legitmate questions you might have, plus lots of cool downloads, but I am sure if you keep up this rudeness at some point you will be blocked...which if you continue to spam & resort to playground shenigans WILL happen
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:33 PM
that's fine & well, if you want to stick around here but please for your own good read the rules & regs listed at the top of the page when you go to start a new thread...there are a tonne of people here who are willing & able to help you if a problem arises, to answer legitmate questions you might have, plus lots of cool downloads, but I am sure if you keep up this rudeness at some point you will be blocked...which if you continue to spam & resort to playground shenigans WILL happen

Yes mum
Scholar
#9 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:35 PM
LMAO that obvious that I am one huh? Just think what my own kid has to listen to

here's a link you really should read over...www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=289713
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:48 PM
LMAO that obvious that I am one huh? Just think what my own kid has to listen to

here's a link you really should read over...www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=289713

Why is having many posts so important to you ? Is that what determines the status of a person to you ? Really ? And me "calling names" is just defending myself, if people treat me in a rude manner, I will respond with the same attitude.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#11 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:55 PM
Fivey wasn't being rude and no.2 of the guidelines definitely applies to you.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#12 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:07 PM
I can totally see how a request to stop spamming should require lashing out with purile insults. Oh wait, no I can't.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
I can totally see how a request to stop spamming should require lashing out with purile insults. Oh wait, no I can't.

I can totally see how one post should require lashing out with asking me old I am and accusing me of spamming. Oh wait, no I can't.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Fivey wasn't being rude and no.2 of the guidelines definitely applies to you.

Would it be rude to call him a terrible troll? Or is that just critique?

Because he's bad at it.

Plus he has a Guy Fawkes mask for his avatar. That's not even trying. Twelve year olds pull that crap, in an attempt to show their Reddit friends that they're cool or something.

Trolling is supposed to be an art form. A really offensive art form. But...this isn't even a good attempt. It's depressing. You're not supposed to simply annoy, you're supposed to deeply infuriate. Get people not simply angry, but seething with hatred. You are not doing that. I'm more irritated that he's clogging up the board, costing the site owners more money, than what he is actually posting. I'd be less irritated if he actually put a proper attempt at trolling, rather than just using crude, elementary insults.

I give you a .05/10, for at least trying. Barely. Oh well, first time effort, right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
Would it be rude to call him a terrible troll? Or is that just critique?

Because he's bad at it.

Plus he has a Guy Fawkes mask for his avatar. That's not even trying. Twelve year olds pull that crap, in an attempt to show their Reddit friends that they're cool or something.

Trolling is supposed to be an art form. A really offensive art form. But...this isn't even a good attempt. It's depressing. You're not supposed to simply annoy, you're supposed to deeply infuriate. Get people not simply angry, but seething with hatred. You are not doing that. I'm more irritated that he's clogging up the board, costing the site owners more money, than what he is actually posting. I'd be less irritated if he actually put a proper attempt at trolling, rather than just using crude, elementary insults.

I give you a .05/10, for at least trying. Barely. Oh well, first time effort, right?

I'll give you a 100% for that lovely essay. I'm not a troll I just do what I feel like, I don't want to show my identity to judgmental people like you which gives me the freedom from caring what people think. I'm embracing my individuality
Mad Poster
#16 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:37 PM
I can totally see how one post should require lashing out with asking me old I am and accusing me of spamming. Oh wait, no I can't.

WELL THAT SURE TOLD ME.
Lol.
You special, individual snowflake, you.
Is this a social experiment? Those are my favourite trolls. Closely followed by 'just my opinion' ones.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#17 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 2:41 PM
We already have various "how much CC do you have?" threads, including one in the popular threads forum. As such, thread locked.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread