Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 12:43 AM
Custom Content Not Working...
Just installed Seasons, and again, my custom content isn't working. I know I've fixed it before, but I keep forgetting how.

Before you all say "GO TO THE HELP PAGE HERE IT IS," I did, and I've done the following things.

- Did the Body Shop trick and ran the game
- Enabled it in the game
- Found that userprops thing and saw that it said true
- Re-installed CEP and ran the game
- Tried downloading new things to see if they worked

What the heeeeeck.
I know it says not to post this, but I just wanna play Sims before company comes over tonight...
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 12:46 AM
Did you delete cache files?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 12:46 AM
Delete my what?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 12:52 AM
Someone please...
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 1:35 AM
Cache files are in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims - just delete them. Leave the folders where they are. Did you enable, exit and restart?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Site Helper
#6 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 1:53 AM
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 4:10 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 2 Custom Content
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

Game Help:Downloading for Fracking Idiotswiki
    Game Help:Getting Custom Content to Show Upwiki
    Game Help:Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki

Pretty much everything you could want to know about downloading, installing, using, or removing custom content can be found in the above-linked FAQs!

If you still have trouble, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Locked thread