Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

First Avenue - By Luckyoyo.

by luckyoyo Posted 12th Aug 2012 at 4:28 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2014 at 10:29 AM by luckyoyo

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 5:05 PM
This home is built in Twinbrook!Cool,i love this town:D
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 7:53 PM
This looks very british too. You have packed a lot into this house - I like it
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 11:32 PM
Something's wrong -- I downloaded this house and put it up into my game but it seems to be your British House from your other upload. And since the name say it's just that, I think you might have uploaded the British House twice by accident. It's a shame, I was much more excited about this one. Thanks, hope it gets sorted out soon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loxotic
Something's wrong -- I downloaded this house and put it up into my game but it seems to be your British House from your other upload. And since the name say it's just that, I think you might have uploaded the British House twice by accident. It's a shame, I was much more excited about this one. Thanks, hope it gets sorted out soon.

Thanks to Loxotic for letting me know, not sure if MTS need to look at it first but I have put the right house on now.
Thank you to everyone for your comments and feedback I appreciate it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 3:22 PM
beautiful home, you put a lot in it! i love it
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:47 PM
Looks great! Love that red garage door and the dormer windows. The whole house a really nice cosy feel about it. great job!