Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Timeless Short Hair + Bonus Sideburns

by fanseelamb Posted 4th Aug 2012 at 1:53 PM - Updated 13th May 2013 at 9:19 PM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 3:57 PM
You surely like to practice on Eric Northman ^_^
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 6:14 PM
I saw this hair on your tumblr and immediately wanted it. It will totally be abused in my game. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 6:17 PM
The short, messy hair just might be one of my new favourite hairs. It's perfect for Sim guys who are a little messy, but mostly tidy-ish (but still not so relentlessly tidy as to qualify for the tidy hair). Thank you!

The table is pretty, too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 9:40 PM
Fantastic!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 9:58 PM
Just want to make sure, please. You have this hair designated for BG only, but you mentioned Kitchen and Bath. You don't need K&B, correct?

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 10:10 PM
Thanks guys.

gazania: That's right. I used a Kitchen & Bath hairstyle to make this one but you don't need Kitchen & Bath or any other expansion to use mine.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 10:52 PM
It's SO cute! I love it, it's always great to have more fanseehairs in my game. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 11:52 PM
Yeah!!!!Thank you,i could not wait till you released this hair.Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:02 AM
Thank you! We always need more short, classic hair for the sim-men.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:32 AM
your alexander skarsgard sim is right on point! thanks for the nice hair
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 8:52 AM
Thank you! It makes me very happy that you use the messy hair for sleepwear.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 2:32 PM
Yay! So happy to see this on MTS! I know I'll use it tons. Thank you so much for sharing. I always love the hair that you share!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 1:42 PM
yay, it turns out that the tidy one comes out for teen.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 3:54 PM
Love what you did with this K&B hairstyle. My male sims look much more realistic with your upgraded hairstyles. Thanks.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:31 PM
Default Eyes?
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Thanks guys.

gazania: That's right. I used a Kitchen & Bath hairstyle to make this one but you don't need Kitchen & Bath or any other expansion to use mine.

Hey I'm in desperate need for new eyes. Can you give me the link to the ones you used here?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 12:12 AM
this is great, thanks Fansee!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#18 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 2:46 PM
Very pretty hair. Nice table too.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:35 AM
Aww, thanks again guys. All your nice comments are much appreciated.

simssluverr15: The eyes, really? That's a new request. Okay let's see. The blond guy's eyes are these eyes by Oepu. They're my favourite eyes - highly recommended! I believe the others are my own default-replacement eyes, which are available here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:48 PM
Thank you so much Fanseelamb! I can always use more just plain ole' average hairstyles for men! There aren't that many out there!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 6:58 PM
@ Fanseelamb this is a very nice hair style, I do notice the sideburns texture is just a tab bit off from the texture of the hair. ( but nothing to fuss about ) It also should be mention that the Sideburns are found in the Beards or Moustache section. For I had to go on a treasure hunt for them. All and all this is ready wonderful. Thank you
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 4:43 AM
Simonut: Sideburns are always in the Facial Hair > Beards section. Didn't think I had to mention that since even the Maxis ones are found there. Sorry if that caused any confusion.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Simonut: Sideburns are always in the Facial Hair > Beards section. Didn't think I had to mention that since even the Maxis ones are found there. Sorry if that caused any confusion.

Fanseelamb, no confusion, but what took me on a treasure hunt (lol ) was I have other custom hair ( hairline ) and facial hair ( goatee ) and the creator place them all in CAS "Costume Makeup" section of the Sims game.

I really never pay much attention to sideburns or where they go you are my first creator that offer sideburns with the hair, most of the time it is just the hair with maybe sideburns already build in. But not a problem no matter what you make it is always great.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
I have other custom hair ( hairline ) and facial hair ( goatee ) and the creator place them all in CAS "Costume Makeup" section of the Sims game.

Um. Yeah. That's a weird place to put facial hair. I'm guessing they did it that way so the hairlines and goatees can be worn along with other facial hair. You can't put 2 different things from the "beard" bin on a sim, but you can put 2 different things from the makeup bin on a sim if the makeup is made a certain way.

Anyway, all my facial hair is found in its normal facial hair category, and counts as facial hair towards a sim's turn-ons/turn-offs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 7:52 PM
really like the look
Page 1 of 2