Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

REDUX: Painted Nails for the Kiddies

by daluved1 Posted 7th Aug 2012 at 4:27 PM - Updated 7th Aug 2012 at 4:38 PM by daluved1

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 5:26 PM
Wow, these are amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 9:35 PM
These are so sweet! Thanks for making the toddlers so adorable.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 11:31 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:27 AM
Oh, this is so GOOD. Great idea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 5:01 AM
Thanks a lot. Do you plan to redo the adult version also?
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 5:33 AM Last edited by daluved1 : 8th Aug 2012 at 7:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Harry01
Thanks a lot. Do you plan to redo the adult version also?

Not the painted nails, no. The reason is because there are already much better meshed short nails out there. As well as Lili Sims made some really good painted on nails/toenails for females, too.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 9:38 PM
When I put these in, my game crashed after going to buy mode less than 15 minutes after I started playing with my active household. When I scanned my mods folder, both packages and overrides, it said that I had only one corrupt file, which were these nails. Nothing else was wrong. Also, I recently got a new thing in my mods folder called a 'caches' folder. It had two other file folders in it, both were completely empty. Is that part of these nails? I don't think it would be.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and have everyone wondering how the heck you did it.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 11:13 PM
I just tested these and ran through Delphy's Dashboard. There are no conflicts and/or corruptions. My game also has been running just fine.

Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 10:46 PM
How much fun! Thank you.

How about for little boys?

True story: When my kid was little, a preschool teacher brought nail polish to school for the kids. They ALL loved it. But some parents complained, because the teachers wouldn't tell the boys, "You can't do X, because you're a boy." And, of course, what three year old wouldn't think having fun colors on their fingers was the bees knees? So they just stopped altogether.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merry927
How much fun! Thank you.

How about for little boys?

True story: When my kid was little, a preschool teacher brought nail polish to school for the kids. They ALL loved it. But some parents complained, because the teachers wouldn't tell the boys, "You can't do X, because you're a boy." And, of course, what three year old wouldn't think having fun colors on their fingers was the bees knees? So they just stopped altogether.

You can easily change the gender flags in CTU. I'm just personally not going to do it, as it weirds me out. I can take a grown male with fingernail polish, but not a little boy. No offense.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 3:56 AM
Yay! Tysm!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 1:28 AM
Very nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 6:13 PM
So cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 3:42 AM
Oh, how precious!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 5:19 PM
Sims3Dashboard says this file "daluved1_cfPaintedToeNailRedux.package" is corrupt
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 12:55 AM
Could you make these into a sims 3 pack? Sorry for the inconvenince.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 2:29 AM
hmm i seem to get corrupt toe nails in dashboard going to redownload the toenails and check. still getting it. duplicate attribute name line 1 position 3593
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 6:56 PM
Really cute <3 and simple. Now my child and toddler sims will have style.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 4:13 AM
I don't get any errors.

Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Not the painted nails, no. The reason is because there are already much better meshed short nails out there. As well as Lili Sims made some really good painted on nails/toenails for females, too.

I'm bummed about this. My old computer completely died and I wasn't able to Sim for a long time. Now that I have my new computer your nails are gone, Lilisims is dead, and my teen through elder ladies have no toenails... So sad.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 9:13 AM
I'm happy someone thought to do this, Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 6:25 PM Last edited by SuthernDel : 14th Aug 2013 at 10:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Patry.
Sims3Dashboard says this file "daluved1_cfPaintedToeNailRedux.package" is corrupt

'd3pl:CloneDefault' is a Duplicate Attribute Name,
Line1, Position 3593, at System.
XMI.XMITextReaderIMPL.Throw (Exception e)

And then the dashboard "disabled" the package.
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 5:13 PM
I get that same error as the others do. I'm wondering if it's not the file itself, but MTS uploading/downloading error?
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 7:48 PM
same as others child toe nails file showing corrupt download when checked with dashboard
Page 1 of 2