Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 3:59 PM
Default Should i still play the game?
I tried everything i could think of to fix the glitches while using nvidia i have more glitches after updating my driver here is what they are:

1-My sim face change randomly(i was playing a male sim Dylan and suddenly his face got changed he is face one and he has green eyes it charged to another maxis face and brown eyes, it got back to normal when they return home, they was at their shop.

2-I was playing and suddenly and random towine walks by and then its pops up Spencer catched a bug and he is not even my sim!

3-random black flashes in the sims houses and neighborhood view

maybe there is more but these are the one i remember while playing today,i tried updating my driver and these glitches are with the nvidia gt525,i can play with intel hd 3000 but its not good with seasons, i used to have a intel family card in my old laptop and it had 0 zero glitches why this is happening? should i give up and never play again i cant get a new laptop this is a new one
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 4:07 PM
Are you sure that perhaps your neighborhood isn't corrupted?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 4:13 PM
Its riverbloosm hills,should i move them or uninstall.i know how to corrupt a neighborhood and i just played this one,my laptop can play wow and some eps on recommended but it has glitches in sims 2,i dont think its the laptop issue.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 4:18 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 2 Game Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

Game Help:Game Problemwiki

try all of the steps in the above-linked FAQ, in order, and don't skip anything! Even if your specific issue isn't listed there, it's still a good idea to try those steps, to rule out the most common causes of game issues.

If you still have trouble, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Locked thread