Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'5 Bedroom European Style House' (TS3 Remake) - No CC

by Perfectionist Posted 24th Aug 2012 at 3:16 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 4:17 PM
Hi, beautiful house! Nice job. This may be a dumb question...but how did you get the upper walls to render on picture 10 without being transported up to that level? Sorry for the stupid ?...once again brilliant work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 5:15 PM
This is beautiful! This is DEFINITELY going into my game!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by delaneymango
Hi, beautiful house! Nice job. This may be a dumb question...but how did you get the upper walls to render on picture 10 without being transported up to that level? Sorry for the stupid ?...once again brilliant work!

That's not difficult to do. Just go up to the top level of the lot, the enter camermanmode [tab key] and use the 'Q' or 'E' keys to raise or lower the camera to the desired position/floor level.

Plus I must add, this is a great looking home! I just wish my game was working so I could play with this.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 1:59 PM
Absolutely lovely, love it and love your decorating themes throughout. The galleried landing looks really good too, thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 3:16 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! I always shy away from creating houses with complex roofing, but this really makes me want to have a go!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 4:45 PM
I love how large it is! Beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 7:56 PM
I love all your houses!!
Field Researcher
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 9:56 PM
Thank you everyone

PM me with a request!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 9:47 PM
This is just the home I've been looking for. Thank you. It's so beautiful and elegant looking!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:20 PM
This is a wonderful generation home. Not overly decorated, but just right, which I really appreciate so I don't have to remove stuff for the sims to move around freely.
I build houses myself, but never have the patience for building multi-generational homes, so I'm always very thankful when I find good ones to grab for my game.

Here you'll find more downloads by me; GoddessByline's SimPage and N99

"Remember to always be yourself... Unless you suck."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 10:05 PM
I had the original house in my Sims2 game and flipped when I saw it here for TS3. So awesome!! I love your work, keep going!
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 9:08 PM
do you plan to make more of sarah rose's sims 2 houses for sims 3 because i liked her houses and how realistic they looked.
Field Researcher
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 11:08 PM
Sure I can, if you have any specific one let me know!

PM me with a request!
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 9:04 PM
My sims love their new house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 4:29 AM
thanks working on a challenge need this no virus wow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 11:47 AM
This is a very beautiful house! Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 11:16 PM
Thanks for this lovely house