Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil /Rebirth)

by yangn Posted 2nd Mar 2005 at 5:11 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 9:14 AM
love the Stars uniform, so far the best one i've seen for a Jill at this point
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 10:14 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I put a lot of effort into aligning those shoulderpads and figuring out what mesh to use, and I'm glad it turned out okay. Now if only I could get that beret for women....
#4 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 1:32 AM
Nice uniform!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 3:06 AM
Thanks.
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 9:47 AM
AWESOME JOB YANGN!!!! You guys are really gonna spoil me!!! LOL
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 1:06 PM
I would like a Jill from the movie. But it's impossible to find a blue tube top that looks right, and then you have to have a skirt with a white shirt wrapped at the waist and the boots.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 3:01 PM
I believe that a Resident Evil 3/movie Jill has already been uploaded here, somewhere further down the list.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 12:22 PM
I don't know how you did it, but you made her look just like she did in the Remake, which is no small feat at the graphics there continue to be among the best even by today's standereds. Here's your five stars.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 12:09 AM
Wow you did a good job.... loving the detail you put into it!!!! Big resident evil fan love and beaten all the games!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 6:39 PM
Great Job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 3:24 PM
Default problem
Im trying to download it and it won't let me

And i really need this
Cause i just made the resident evil mansion
I downloaded the Chris skin that was great
Just need a Wesker and a Jill
But i have the Nemies Jill in the skirt which we have to do
Banned
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 9:38 PM
Looks nothing like her, sorry, no download for me. I saw the Pic. and was like whoa, Finnaly a good Jill, but then I saw the outfit and I saw her face and It didnt really look like her :c So I didnt download, sorry.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 11:28 AM
This is good, the outfit is atleast.
The beret was a bit messed up, and it isn't really the right shae, but I'm here t help (As always)!
You could give her any old hairstlye (One that looks more like Jill's) and then put a beret accessory on her. I know of one on MTS, but it does not look like Jill's but I found one for you here:
http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogType...ax_history_home
You could recolour it, I'm sure it would look awesome! :D
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sammybaby12
Looks nothing like her, sorry, no download for me. I saw the Pic. and was like whoa, Finnaly a good Jill, but then I saw the outfit and I saw her face and It didnt really look like her :c So I didnt download, sorry.

Hey! That wasn't very positive! The outift looks great, and the face bears a resemblance at least... If you just want to mitch (<And no, it's not a typo XD) well, that's not very constructive.
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 6:40 AM
tn vale