Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Merriston Cottage

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 9th Sep 2012 at 5:59 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2012 at 5:07 PM by Fergie_F

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 7:49 PM
Looks nice. I`ll use it to see if I can get this kind of download (housing) working in my game. `Course I`ll keep it if it works. ;p Thanks. [PS: Looks like I`m First Comment here. ]
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Looks nice. I`ll use it to see if I can get this kind of download (housing) working in my game. `Course I`ll keep it if it works. ;p Thanks. [PS: Looks like I`m First Comment here. ]

Thanks, I'm glad to hear it. The housing on this site is great, I've found it easy to get it installed in my game, I hope it will work for you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 2:03 AM
This is exactly the kind of house I was looking for!
Not too big, too expensive, and it doesn't have a ridiculous amount of bathrooms.
Will be great for my Moonlight Falls
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:54 AM
Oh wow! And it's base-game compatible, so I don't have to worry about not having things from some of the Stuff and Expansion packs! Looking forward to trying this out! I've been having a terrible time trying to find houses with 3 or more bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for my not-wealthy family with four kids. There are only so many people you can fit in a 2-bedroom house! (Yes, of course I can make the house larger, but I don't feel like it right now. )

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:29 PM
Wow, what a cutie
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:20 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments/feedback, I'll see if I've got some more affordable basegame homes with a bit of character ready for upload
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 8:13 PM
what a cute little house! perfect for my sim *A* thank you for sharing!
#9 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Thanks, I'm glad to hear it. The housing on this site is great, I've found it easy to get it installed in my game, I hope it will work for you
Thank *you*. It installed fine, I placed it on an empty lot in Autumn Falls, moved Tragic Clown into it, then played a custom Sim in an empty lot across the road, and the house worked fine.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th May 2014 at 12:53 AM
Thanks! Looking for a small but "expensive" lot for my small town!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 4:25 AM
This is a very nice house, and a very good one for my Sim family. Not too expensive, but plenty of rooms and space. However, I have experienced some routing issues with my large family, and the relatively small size of the house and lot. My sims will often play musical instruments outside, due to lack of space in the house, and trying to get multiple sims to eat at the same time gets pretty aggravating. I wouldn't recommend playing with a huge family, but I think it would work fairly well with 4-6 sims. Overall, very nice house though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 9:56 PM
It looks great, and works fine with patch 1.69. Thank you!