Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RiverDaughter
Is anyone else having issues with werewolves and other sims not being able to have kids? I have a werewolf and fairy, both with fertility unlocks and the fertility potion, and I can't get the werewolf to knock up my fairy! It's slightly worrying.

I have a werewolf and a fairy and they're having kids no problem. Which one is the female? I have a male werewolf.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RiverDaughter
Is anyone else having issues with werewolves and other sims not being able to have kids? I have a werewolf and fairy, both with fertility unlocks and the fertility potion, and I can't get the werewolf to knock up my fairy! It's slightly worrying.

Do you mean they don't woohoo or you don't hear the jingle? I've had this problem myself yesterday - I just didn't hear a jingle and then I was so annoyed I tried Master Controller but there I noticed my fairy was already pregnant.
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sandranym
Do you mean they don't woohoo or you don't hear the jingle? I've had this problem myself yesterday - I just didn't hear a jingle and then I was so annoyed I tried Master Controller but there I noticed my fairy was already pregnant.

Not getting pregnant at all. They can 'try for baby' all day and all night, but she just doesn't get pregnant (female fairy, male werewolf). I eventually just used NRAAS to pollinate her.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:31 AM
Werewolf form makes me luagh like crazy by the way they look in that form.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xPeanut
Hey guys I'm not sure if anyone noticed, or if it's just me but whenever you go into werewolf form in CAS you only get around 3 premade faces to randomize with and they all look nothing like your sims whatsoever in human form. I was wondering if there was a way that I could possibly retain their human face and morph it yourself from there?

I stumbled across this little trick just the other day. Your going to need Twallen's latest Master Controller (It allows editing accessories in werewolf form) and CMAR's mod for editing the naked outfit.
1. In CAS, go into werewolf form.
2. Click on clothing. If clothing isn't clickable, you need to update master controller.
3. Click on the naked outfit. This should revert your sim back to his human form, but he/she will still be in werewolf mode.
4. Switch your sim to human mode and then back to werewolf again. Your sim should still retain his/her human appearance.
5. Edit your werewolf however you see fit. You'll have to equip the teeth and claws yourself. You can find them in accessories. Just look for the mouth and hand pictures with the supernatural icon.

Hope this helps.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonSaint
I stumbled across this little trick just the other day. Your going to need Twallen's latest Master Controller (It allows editing accessories in werewolf form) and CMAR's mod for editing the naked outfit.
2. Click on clothing. If clothing isn't clickable, you need to update master controller.
3. Click on the naked outfit. This should revert your sim back to his human form, but he/she will still be in werewolf mode.
4. Switch your sim to human mode and then back to werewolf again. Your sim should still retain his/her human appearance.
5. Edit your werewolf however you see fit. You'll have to equip the teeth and claws yourself. You can find them in accessories. Just look for the mouth and hand pictures with the supernatural icon.

Hope this helps.

Great idea - only problem for me is, I don't use core mods. Too bad. Is there an alternative?
Forum Resident
#32 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 5:30 PM
Master Controller is not a core mod.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by megativity13
Master Controller is not a core mod.

Yes, THIS I know, 'cause I use it a lot :-D. I mean the other one for editing the naked outfit.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 7:03 PM
You can edit the Naked Ouftit using [MasterController].

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 7:35 PM
Twallan, your great mod got even more useful now - thanks a lot!
Instructor
#36 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 11:20 AM
I installed Supernatural since the release date, but just play it seriously several days ago.

I tested the werewolf just recently, I can understand people are complaining about the random appearance. But using Master Controller I able to change it in CAS, just a little fix and improvement here and there, I don't have any problem with the werewolf anymore. I increase the body size to be bigger, taller and right proportion between the head and body.

The rest of it, I'm very very love with TS3 werewolf. The appearance and the gameplay is perfect and very cool!!!
Eminence Grise
#37 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Celebriton
The rest of it, I'm very very love with TS3 werewolf. The appearance and the gameplay is perfect and very cool!!!

I'm playing a fully were-family now, and it is very fun... but... too damn easy to make a lot of money hunting! Two supernovium in one day and my Twinbrook swamp family has over 100k :/
Field Researcher
#38 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 2:18 PM
I love the new werewolves. The TS2 ones looked kind of cooler (in that they were hairier), but their facial features never changed so it ended up looking just kind of silly. I like the new system of less hair but wolfier facial features.

I just wish they were a bit more... Feral. I know that they'll sometimes change autonomously if their moods drop low enough, but I still kind of miss how uncontrollable they were in TS2, where you'd better get all your other sims out of the vicinity or else they get mauled/turned. Having a werewolf that is 100% under my control just isn't the same...
Forum Resident
#39 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 11:20 PM Last edited by chreai : 9th Nov 2012 at 4:05 PM. Reason: adding some required info
FYI, bluegenjutsu has created a mod that will give your werewolves more autonomy in regards to turning other sims. You can find it here: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...r-sims-testing/ It is still in beta, tho, but it seems to be working well for me.

**Note: You will need to register with the site before you can download the mod.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Field Researcher
#40 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 2:56 PM
It says I do not have permission to see that thread. Will it give me permission if I just make an account there?
Forum Resident
#41 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alliteration
It says I do not have permission to see that thread. Will it give me permission if I just make an account there?

Yes, I'm sorry. I should have informed you that you need to register with the site first. Edited my previous post to include that info.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Field Researcher
#42 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 5:20 PM
Okay, thank you. Your description of it seems interesting and I'm going to look into it when I get home tonight.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 2:01 AM
Been two months since Supernatural came out and my werewolf also keeps changing appearances and snapping back to a generic (fugly) look. Also, oddly enough in some outfits he retains some of the custom appearances I gave him whereas in others it's generic. Wondering if anyone found any fixes for this yet or are we doomed to having fugly werewolves forever?
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 11:43 AM
I am so disappointed that werewolves don't change into wolfs. Atm its like a part shift not a full shift which is not what I was hoping for in the game.
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 11:44 AM
Actually werewolves seem kind of weak in Sims 3
Forum Resident
#46 Old 1st May 2013 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
You can edit the Naked Ouftit using [MasterController].

How to enable Naked Outfit in Master Controller, I only see the Career Outfit button.
I want to do this with Master Controller:
Quote: Originally posted by DragonSaint

Hope this helps.

Usually if I want to edit a Naked Outfit I need my sim to go to shower or streak first
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 3rd May 2013 at 12:12 AM
While we're on the topic, does anyone have any ideas for utilizing this furry skin while in werewolf mode? It'd be so perfect for werewolves, but I don't want my sims to be furry when they're in their human state.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 11th May 2013 at 3:09 PM
Hello I never had an issue with my werewolves before, but today, even though I didn't change anything CC or mods-related to my game, my werewolf decided to stop using the face I made him with CAS when I first created him. This save is only 2 days old... I hate his new randomized werewolf face ! Plus, I tried to turn him human and back in wolf form, the wolf face wasn't even the same each time I turned him O.O He does not keep his facial hair either, but keeps his usual clothes though.

Any idea why that happens ?
I think it can be one of my mods because I sometimes receive strange notifications concerning random NPC and their jobs, sometimes I even have to choose wether or not they maintain their current position or change job O.O
I checked my mods with Delphy's Dashboard but nothing seemed to be wrong, I can upload a list of what I use if you ask because I'm unable to spot a faulty CC like that...
Please help ! Thanks !
Field Researcher
#49 Old 19th May 2013 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by magglepaggle
While we're on the topic, does anyone have any ideas for utilizing this furry skin while in werewolf mode? It'd be so perfect for werewolves, but I don't want my sims to be furry when they're in their human state.

Not sure if it is because I have MasterController, but if I create a werewolf sim, I am able to choose a different skintone for each of their forms, so I use the exact same skin you linked to their werewolf form and regular skin for their normal one.
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 12:35 AM
Default NOT Werewolves
i hate the werewolf in this game they look more like hairy ape people not wolves

they should have made it go in to dog form like hemlock grove werewolf
or like skyrim werewolves

not apes
Page 2 of 3