Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 957 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 6:55 PM
CC not showing up in the launcher :|
I've done everything that the tutorials have told me to do, reread them at least 5 times each and followed every step. But even though the nosparkles and nointro package files work and showed up nothing else has. I've put them in the "Packages" folder in the Mods folder and they haven't shown up, and I've posted them in the downloads folder that came with the game....

Help?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 8:20 PM
Default Reinstalled game and mods don't show on game now...
I had my game with a couple of mods (master controller) for months. Worked perfectly. I downloaded a skin that did not work with my game, don't know if it was for another version, or what. Thing is that it wrecked my game and it even messed up the laptop. Reinstalled the game in a desktop computer and after I installed some CC it stopped working.

Uninstalled and reinstalled and no mod ever showed on the game. Not even the no intro which is pretty basic. It is installed in the right folder and patched to the latest (1.38). I wonder if it s the patch... Any ideas?

I am very very sad There is only so much you can do with a vanilla game... http://www.modthesims.info/newreply...eply&p=3956420#

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandGeek1101
I've done everything that the tutorials have told me to do, reread them at least 5 times each and followed every step. But even though the nosparkles and nointro package files work and showed up nothing else has. I've put them in the "Packages" folder in the Mods folder and they haven't shown up, and I've posted them in the downloads folder that came with the game....

Help?
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 8:23 PM
By the way, did you extract your CC to the downloads folder in your game? that is where they go, so they show later in the launcher...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:03 AM
I did, but they haven't shown either way. And the "nointro.package" file worked brilliantly...nothing else is however....and it's downright confusing to me as to why.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#5 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:41 AM
.package file CC doesn't show in the Launcher, full stop (even if you put it in the Downloads folder, in which case it won't show up in the Launcher and won't work in the game). Do the other items you've downloaded show up in the game? If not, what type of CC are they, and which patch version are they for?

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves

Section jump