Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 2:14 PM
You can still try out the mod by downloading the two baby clothes that Chris made for the mod.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mirjamsim2love
I understand that, Darby

I'm still debating on whether or not I want these. They're awfully cute, but my Downloads folder needs a major clearout and reorganization (thanks to "subfolders are naughty" Liv Lukas ) as it is. Adding new stuff right now would be crazy. I may go sign up at Moonlight Dragon, though.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 3:55 PM
How do we get to Back Alley Sims? I got to it and it says that only the family site is up but when I got to downloads or anything other part nothing is on there :/
Forum Resident
#29 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darby

I'm still debating on whether or not I want these. They're awfully cute, but my Downloads folder needs a major clearout and reorganization (thanks to "subfolders are naughty" Liv Lukas ) as it is. Adding new stuff right now would be crazy. I may go sign up at Moonlight Dragon, though.

Debating the same thing.
I made an agreement with myself though. If I loose the same amount of MB/GB in my downloadfolder from now on I can put in the same amount back that is still waiting somewhere else to be put in. Already downloaded it from different places but didn't put it in yet because I already had 11,5 GB at that time.
In that way my sims 2 download folder at least won't be bigger than it is already now: 9.90 GB ánd I force myself in a way to clean out and organize.
There is a possibility I do register at some point and do download this baby stuff. It's really cute! (can't help myself, want it.)
Mad Poster
#30 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 5:16 PM
If it helps anyone decide, the mod is only about 150KB, plus about 260/520KB per recolour and 100KB per mesh :-) I have the mod and all of Theraven's recolours in my game now and they take up about 28MB of space, but I'll sort through them soon to delete some of the recolours I'm not as keen on and that should make it much smaller...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 11:18 PM
I did hear that Back Alley Sims is down right now so that's probably why you can't get in. To make the mod work more like it should you really need Theraven's baby clothes anyway and she has both the needed hack files on her site as well.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I did hear that Back Alley Sims is down right now so that's probably why you can't get in. To make the mod work more like it should you really need Theraven's baby clothes anyway and she has both the needed hack files on her site as well.

I have to wait to be accepted anyway u.u lol
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 11:42 PM
I'd upload his hack files to my box as that is okay per his policy, but it still wouldn't help as you wouldn't have any clothes to buy, as I never downloaded his outfits and I can't distribute Theraven's so I guess waiting is all you can do.

~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 11:49 PM
I'd upload his hack files to my box as that is okay per his policy, but it still wouldn't help as you wouldn't have any clothes to buy, as I never downloaded his outfits and I can't distribute Theraven's so I guess waiting is all you can do.

I will, thank for the offer though :lovestruc
Instructor
#35 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 10:41 PM
Back Alley Sims is back up and has a new family friendly site and Chris Hatch has posted his Baby Clothes Mod there

http://backalleysims.com/familysite/index2.php
Theorist
#36 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:04 AM
I still haven't been approved at Moonlight Dragon, and I don't see the mod at the new BAS site. *le sigh*

Jo, is the mod still working nicely? *is jealous*

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 1:21 AM
Very nicely. My request got filled so I am going to try out the white printed tee's with colourful nappies (diapers) today.

So it's Mac compatible? Hope you get approved shortly Esme, I bet posting this has sent a flood to Theraven's board. *looks guilty*

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#38 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 1:24 AM
Very nicely. My request got filled so I am going to try out the white printed tee's with colourful nappies (diapers) today.

So it's Mac compatible? Hope you get approved shortly Esme, I bet posting this has sent a flood to Theraven's board. *looks guilty*

Yay! Back I go to do more downloading :-) I'm so glad I was already registered on there! Benefit of being totally addicted to downloading Sims 2 CC.....
Mad Poster
#39 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 2:15 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 5th Oct 2012 at 12:49 AM.
I'm converting outfits as fast as my mouse-arm and RL scehdule allows
There's about a ton of clicking to these new outfits, compared to defaults, which can be done all in a bunch using the same file...

And there has been a flood, indeed. Been a while since I saw 20-30 accounts piling up...

Just wanted people to know that if their new accounts aren't approved within 3-4 days, there's probably something wrong (I can't check every 5 minutes, but I usually check at least once every day). Just drop me a PM at this site, or send a mail to the site mail (info here), and I'll see what I can do.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 2:26 AM
I'm bumping this to say Theraven or simmer22, has now made non default baby hair over on her site! She may not blow her own trumpet about this, but I am!
There are numerous hairs that we can now add and change including the best ever faux hawk!

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#41 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 11:17 AM
*blows Theraven's trumpet*

Totally awesome!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 5:05 PM
Baby hair! I'm so excited. I love raven's baby clothes mod, it's added so much realism and fun to my game. It's really amazing what the CC community has done in terms of making babies more fun and interesting to play.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 3:09 PM
I took the baby clothes out of my game. I remove cc after a while if I find myself not using it. I think I ignore babies like they don't exist and I barely note the toddlers. I used to be into that aspect of the game though so I'm glad someone has made such a project. I am happy with my shop-at-home clothing rack but I find my greatest focus has always been adult men's clothes. I hate that everyone caters to women and calls them more beautiful than men. Men are not ugly if they do not want to be. They can be made beautiful too.
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 2:22 PM
How can I get to the site! it wont take me to the dowload site! please help me!

If you can help me I will be so happy! :D
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 2:27 PM
http://moonlightdragon.freeforums.org/portal.php You will need to register.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 4:03 PM
I dont have a password or enything! And my mom wont let me either!

And by the way im 9 so this isnt my mom! if you se the name.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 4:22 PM
Here. You don't need to register. http://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.or...page=2#comments
Test Subject
#48 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 7:24 PM
Its easy! Just type in: The sims 2 Chris Hatch buying baby clothes hack on the first one it will bring you to the site where you can get baby clothes and the mod Have fun! And hope it helped And if I got some words wrong dont complane...Im a kid.
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 7:28 PM
THAN YOU A TUN!!! That helped a lot! Thank you sooooo much.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#50 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 10:25 PM
Don't go to Chris Hatches actual sire hon, it's an adult site. Just go to Moonlight Dragon which is where you need to go if you want a range of baby clothes anyway, she has Chris's mod, clothes, hair everything.

~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 3