Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Sure, but they have to be patterns that are allowed to be uploaded here, which is why I suggested someone here learn how to make them.

the in-game patterns can't they be uploaded here?
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aya_Alexa
the in-game patterns can't they be uploaded here?

I can't. The sims containing the patterns could then be ported into TS3, so I'm not sure if that would be allowed, which is why I suggested custom ones. I'm not sure how strict the rules are for something like patterns, but the policy is any transferring of original files between games is frowned on. I know that's not your intention for them, and I don't know if it makes it different that they're intended for use in TSM.
I'd need a moderator to confirm if that's ok or not first.
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
I can't. The sims containing the patterns could then be ported into TS3, so I'm not sure if that would be allowed, which is why I suggested custom ones. I'm not sure how strict the rules are for something like patterns, but the policy is any transferring of original files between games is frowned on. I know that's not your intention for them, and I don't know if it makes it different that they're intended for use in TSM.
I'd need a moderator to confirm if that's ok or not first.

Oh ok i understand. just tell me then if it's allowed or not.
Page 2 of 2