Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Photos from UNI Camera. Photo Booth and BV Cam made Shiftable in AL

by Neder Posted 18th Oct 2012 at 3:13 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2012 at 1:42 AM by Neder : Clarification and typos

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Née whiterider
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 3:24 PM
Ooh, very handy. Thankyou.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 3:25 PM
Darn so I cant download this because I don't have BV right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 4:03 PM
Thanks Neder!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 7:13 PM
Neder, my friend, I know I've told you over and over how awesome you are, but one last time won't hurt! You're awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gcgb53191
Darn so I cant download this because I don't have BV right?

You can download the Uni version (Artist Camera Career Reward) and the Nightlife Version (Photo Booth) if you have those EPs.
The only essential EP is AL, because that's where the ability to "shift" pictures comes from.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 9:53 PM
Thank you, I've been wanting this for a while. Nothing like personalising a house with real photos of the immediate family than randomers <3.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 11:03 PM
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 11:26 PM
I remember having a mod like this when FT was the latest expansion pack, but when AL came out, every photo turned blue on me. I've been craving another mod for a long time!

Also, a bit of a note, but the dark-picture shift thing only happens on houses with foundations, or in rooms that are not level with the ground, say, on the second floor.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 12:29 AM
Omg I Think I Love You <3 Thank You!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 12:45 AM
Thanks for the handy mod and funny post.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 1:52 AM
Oh My God Thank You
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 11:12 AM
WOW -

I was playing Sims2 yesterday (when I should have been working!) and wished this kind of thing was possible.... and then today, SHABANG!....here's your mod.....Amazing.

Now, today I will be wondering about my lottery numbers coming up............

x
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 2:26 PM
Impressive
Theorist
#15 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 8:15 PM
Great idea - thanks for sharing!

Incidentally, height adjustable objects will also work if Mansions & Gardens is installed - in that case Apartment Life does not have to be present.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 1:11 PM
THANK YOU!!! I asked someone no longer in the community last year if this was possible & you have just made my dream come true!!! In rl I am a clutter bug with photos/paintings, I've been wanting so much for my sims to be surrounded with family photos in pleasing set ups too. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! (seriously just made my day seeing this!!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 5:56 PM
So if I download this, I won't be able to move other base game photos?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iloveariel
So if I download this, I won't be able to move other base game photos?

I'm not sure what you mean.
This only affects the items listed. If you have Apartment Life, most of the Base Game pictures should already be shiftable.
If you don't have Apartment Life, this mod will do absolutely nothing.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 10:02 PM
Thanks for this and all of your mods , I use quite a few and really appreciate them. These were fixed by Goggalor at MATY , along with many other items EA missed. Here is the link http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,12998.0.html. in case anyone reading this wants the other fixes. My romance sims thank you daily for your don't steal my paper mod! You rock!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 10:25 PM
Thanks, MOOKIEBLAYLOCK. I must fail at google, because I sure as heck never saw those when I initially searched (and I frequent MATY). The fix was simple enough; I found it hard to believe it hadn't been done before. Of course it had.
Nothing like duplicating someone's work FOUR YEARS LATER!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 12:31 AM
Oh. I must have misread. These are great I'm difinately going to download! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 5:57 AM
Eh, don't beat yourself up, Neder! Not everyone frequents MATY, so you reached a new audience with your mod!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 2:57 PM
Thank-you!! I've been waiting for something like this!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 9:05 PM
Amazing! Thank you soooo much! :D
Mad Poster
#25 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 1:42 AM
I've been having issues with the shiftable Artist career reward photos. The main issue? They won't shift! I have the combined package as I have all EP's and SP's and the other two types of photo shift just fine, but not these ones. Haven't had time to test properly but just wanted to mention it - shall let you know if I manage to find the cause of the problem or solve it :-)

All three photos I tried were brand new ones, just taken in-game when I tried to shift them, so that's not the issue.
Page 1 of 2