Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DAE Lee Brand Jean Short Set for YAF and AF Sims

by MistressKasumi Posted 31st Oct 2012 at 9:35 AM - Updated 1st Nov 2012 at 4:20 AM by Laserai : Error of Moderation Qualification Completion for Mesh File Removal

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 3:44 PM
Do you mind clarifying which of the files are the short ones? I only want the short ones, but with the names you gave, I can't figure out which are which.

Also, you say only one of the meshes are included, but both are.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 6:01 PM
Well spotted, gummilutt. Please remove Cat's mesh as you were asked to previously, Laserai.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 4:22 AM
Sorry about that. I distinctly recall deleting that file from our archive but research and development forgot their were two versions of the file and we submitted the unmodified one. The problem has been taken care of. Thanks for the heads up, whiterider.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 6:27 PM
Lovely, thankyou.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 10:54 PM
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get either of the type of jeans to show up. They do appear, but as default jeans, which normally means I'm missing the mesh, but I have the one included and Cat's, so I'm not sure what's up.

I do really love the short jeans, so I'd like to have them, but I can't get it to work. And I'm not a newbie-downloader, so it's not a matter of files in the wrong place. I have everything you tell us to have, and it does not show up.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 4:11 AM
Rippy jeans! Good to have, so my sims look more like us regular folks. Thanks!