Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mon Reve (No CC)

by Buckley Posted 30th Oct 2012 at 6:00 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 10:58 AM
Love your house. Your "Mon Rêve" is very nicely built and decorated. Very inviting. I can imagine this lot in the Provence, your color palette would perfectly match.
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us.
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 1:09 PM
This is indeed a wonderful house - mad with a lot of love to details. I really love the outlay, the colours and the atmosphere of the lot. It's really great you share it with us!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 3:22 PM
Gorgeous exterior and landscaping.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 5:39 PM
Very pretty, liked it when I saw it in CFF and it's even better now
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 5:56 PM Last edited by Alitoni : 30th Oct 2012 at 6:09 PM.
Beautifully done and I was going to download it - until I saw the shopping list of store items. Oh well.

Nicely done though.

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 9:47 PM
This is so beautiful & I think i'm meant to download it because it so happens i have all the required content. Gorgeous!!
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 1:44 AM
Beautiful! Very nice work!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 1:56 PM
It really looks like french houses, in the south of the country. I wish you to have beautiful holidays when you come visit us. Thanks for this beautiful creation.
Inconceivable!
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 2:30 AM
Thank you all for the lovely comments. I really appreciate it!

Quote: Originally posted by Alitoni
Beautifully done and I was going to download it - until I saw the shopping list of store items. Oh well.

Sorry about that! I try not to use store content, but as you can see I find the temptation very hard to resist. Maybe I'll skip it on my next build though. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote: Originally posted by Perfectionist
This is so beautiful & I think i'm meant to download it because it so happens i have all the required content. Gorgeous!!

I'm so happy to hear that! I really admire your work, so I'm very glad that you like this place. Thank you so much!

Quote: Originally posted by carollee9
It really looks like french houses, in the south of the country. I wish you to have beautiful holidays when you come visit us. Thanks for this beautiful creation.

Yay! I studied some French blogs and looked through dozens of "French country" style designs in order to get it as authentic as possible. I'm glad it looks French to you! I am definitely very eager to visit France- It's so beautiful there! Thank you for the comment!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 3:43 PM
It's beautiful, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 6:04 PM
What a nice and charming house. Great work on all the patterns, e.g. how you styled the walls, curtains and bed linens.

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. -Samuel Butler
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 9:07 PM
Enjoying this house a lot, it's lovely and clear you put a lot of work into it. Thank you.
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 3:53 PM
Lovely, lovely lot (reminds me a bit of a relative's house in the SW of France ;-), minus the farm part), you made a really agreable landscape and the kitchen is just beautiful, congrats!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th May 2020 at 3:37 AM
Looks beautiful, I'm excited to use it!