Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 849 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 6:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime
The CC in the sims 3 doesn't appear in the Installed Content section in the launcher, how can I uninstall them?
Everytime I install a CC in The Sims 3 (in sims3pack form), the object I downloaded appears only in the downloads section even tough I installed, and the big problem is that if I try to install it again in says that is the object is already installed. This affects my game because if the item doesn't appear in the ''installed content'' I can't unninstall that item if I want. How can I uninstall these CC? Please help. Thank you
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 9:18 AM
When you install it again and it state that's it's already installed, after you close that window, it will appear in installed content, so you can uninstall then, if you close the launcher it will dissapere again.
Doing the above works for me, it's annoying but atleast i can unistall stuff i don't want.

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 9:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belzader
When you install it again and it state that's it's already installed, after you close that window, it will appear in installed content, so you can uninstall then, if you close the launcher it will dissapere again.
Doing the above works for me, it's annoying but atleast i can unistall stuff i don't want.

yeah, I tried this but, sometimes it doesn't work!! Anyway, thanks!!!!!

Section jump