Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 11:04 PM
Default Seasons and trees from WA
I have a small Japanese world, so I was really looking forward to seeing it in autumn splendor with Seasons. Except none of the trees from WA are affected by autumn, unlike all other trees! Darn EA and their weirdness... it may be too soon to ask about this so soon after the release of Seasons, but any idea how to enable WA trees for autumn changes? Does anyone even know yet how exactly the tree textures work now...? :/
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 5:35 PM
Ah sadness, I have no idea how to fix this, don't even have Seasons yet. But I to am creating a world and half my trees I place are from WA because their so bright and pretty. (That and most of them are as close to the Greek Gods n Goddesses sacred trees as I could get)
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 1:03 PM
It turns out that some of the WA trees do change color... The chinese elm, chestnut and ash trees. Kind of a bummer still, because I would really like to have seen the cinnamon and eucalyptus trees in fall glory. They are the only leaf trees in the game that are not all puffy and full. The oaks and elms don't fit all worlds or lots that well. :/ Oh man, it's a bye-bye to fall colors in chinese and japanese gardens!